intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

I'm guessing it's the latter, but are these bootlegs? Or did ITC negotiate <12copy licensing deals with each artist?....

No offense intended ITC, but seems like a lot of work to make little money after expenses and time. Some of these could have pushed 50-100 units easily.

Also note: that I'm still bitter I struck out on every attempt haha.

I'm guessing it's the latter, but are these bootlegs? Or did ITC negotiate <12copy licensing deals with each artist?....

No offense intended ITC, but seems like a lot of work to make little money after expenses and time. Some of these could have pushed 50-100 units easily.

Also note: that I'm still bitter I struck out on every attempt haha.

ITC set up everything through the bands themselves. I think each one of these is an independent artist anyway, do there may not be any licensing in regards to this.

And I'm a little upset that I missed out on every one of these. I'll get over it, today was all about my lady and her graduation.

Alright, I'm 99% not selling mine, bc I love TREOS and am super excited about this. I just found out this afternoon our offer on a house got accepted, so I'm in that shitstorm right now. Again, I'm planning on keeping this, only the craziest offer will not be ignored. (No I am not putting it on eBay, no I am not trying to flip it...but if anyone has ever bought a house and has gotten their closing cost estimate they may understand). I don't want to get anyones hopes up, I'll probably reject any offer sent my way....

Yeaaa I knew I'd get shit for posting that. (If you look past my small post count I've been here longer than most, so trust me I know). In reality I'm not looking to sell (if you look at my tradelist I have many rare records that I'm not selling...yet). Just scary when you buy a house and your closing costs are 3k more than the banks "estimated" costs. It's been a stress filled day, forgive me VC Gods

i'm not flipping it..but if you offer a lot of money...I am flipping it...hahahaha

If you want to flip it then do it! Don't be all coy and act like its a surprise house and you didn't realize you were going to be spending thousands of dollars.

But honesty, it's a happy day that we are buying a house. Sorry if the thousands of dollars I knew were coming were a few thousand more than expected. Now that we don't have to worry about our neighbors smoking and the mold in our apt I don't have to worry about my my wife's heart defect as much, and hopefully she might last as long as me. Thank you for being such a dick

He never said a single thing about your wife or daughter and I'm sure he didn't even know about it in the first place. You're making what he said out to be waaaay more personal than it was.

This. So much this. I don't care if you sell it....heck I may even make an offer.

It's just silly to say I'm not flipping my record, but if you give me lots of money I will (the definition of flipping!)

And if you want to make it personal, feel free to go 2 pages back and see the photo of why I was unable to try for one.

Hey, I wanted to apologize again. Esp to stl_Ben. My outburst was way out of character, it just happened to be on the same night when a lot of personal shit was coming to a head. If you've ever been stuck trying to help someone you love and it's not working maybe you can understand. The bank and my parents are going to help me out to get my wife out of this death trap though, so im back to being reasonable and not pissed off at strangers for my own personal problems. I never bought this to flip it, i just kinda of went into panic mode that night bc I felt helpless in that situation to help the woman I love more than anything. If I do come up short on money I'll sell my copy to Ben for cost + shipping (but I hope I don't need to lol, I do really love TREOS)