intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

was so shocked that i was able to choose athletics that my fat thumbs couldn't get it into my cart on my phone. once i did, it was out, so i tried to get this patch of sky, and I GOT it, but because athletics was out, i had to remove it from my cart before proceeding. then this patch of sky was gone. i suck.

but i'm having more confidence about tomorrow!

was so shocked that i was able to choose athletics that my fat thumbs couldn't get it into my cart on my phone. once i did, it was out, so i tried to get this patch of sky, and I GOT it, but because athletics was out, i had to remove it from my cart before proceeding. then this patch of sky was gone. i suck.

but i'm having more confidence about tomorrow!

haha, I was shocked by trying to identify the GB-cover that I totally forgot about Athletics :D

i did not.

its impossible.

F5'd immediately and it was gone.

i don't know if this is the issue (and at the risk of sounding patronizing -- not trying to, i swear!), but: it didn't go up RIGHT at 9 PST. it took like 20 seconds, and i had to refresh about five times, which is why it caught me by surprise. got it into my cart but checking out is the next battle. frankly too many battles for my frail heart to fight.

Charlie if for some reason you aren't able to secure one before this is all over, I'll part with mine.  BUT, I hope you get one because I really want it too, haha.

Going to try for This Patch of Sky tomorrow (unless Owel or something else Happy Body related shows up...or Dan miraculously presses a Cloudkicker Woum EP).

I have never not bought one of these I've tried for. If anyone that has been around a while wants some help with any of them, let me know. I just ask for the Paypal funds ahead of time.

Hit me up.

i could probably use some help with athletics. don't know what classifies as being around a while but can't fault me for trying