intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

So three of us still wanting Author and only 4 days left....

Enough for all of us to get it plus have one leftover! 

hahaha but seriously though, I'd really love to snag one, but it sounds like you have a pretty decent collection of the lathes, so if I get one and you don't, let me know and I'll sell you mine at cost. 

the second mystery lathe in my cart was you taught me how to cope -- dan just refunded me for it, so i don't know if it (1) will show up again today, (2) already showed up again today and it's gone, or (3) will stealthily show up as an additional copy tomorrow. just an FYI, y'all

edit: also, there's still a copy of the gay blades up

Not to be a dick but the majority of people trying to get certain things are probably VC users. Anyone "helping out" is kind of hurting the rest of us.

youre either going to get it or not if it were 100 ppl or 7. people who purchase as helping hand it right back to the group if its been picked up.

lolwut A community helping a community.  Shitty concept, right?

Yeah helping each other is great...but like he said helping out means one of us can't get it in the original drop.  So in the long run the person may eventually get it, but it will just cost a little more (as it will have to be shipped to the buyer and then to the person who actually wants it.)  It's not a huge added cost but yeah I can see both sides of where helping is also hurting.

S

Yeah helping each other is great...but like he said helping out means one of us can't get it in the original drop.  So in the long run the person may eventually get it, but it will just cost a little more (as it will have to be shipped to the buyer and then to the person who actually wants it.)  It's not a huge added cost but yeah I can see both sides of where helping is also hurting.

S

wouldnt the over all cost be the same?

if we're talking $1 or less ill giggle. i count that as 'the same'

its not hurting me to help someone and eat a dollar or 2 as ive never really only had 2 dollars left in my account.

I've basically been able to get every lathe I've seriously tried for between this and last year.  My connection has been on point.  Kind of hoping there is nothing else I want!  Maybe I'll try for Author to help out!  But I don't want to cause a fight over it haha.

Athletics help brah!!!!

I watched it all go down again today, F5, instant add to cart, 'sold out'. Impressive. Depressing.

I got a TPoS, this and Athletics all I'm hoping for (like 150 other peeps!)

i am now on the market to help anyone get whatever it is they want.

regardless of what comes next, i have what i want and am done.

just let me know.

Between you and Evan, you think you can snag an Athletics?  If I get lucky and actually get one, I will sell for cost to someone here.

Between you and Evan, you think you can snag an Athletics?  If I get lucky and actually get one, I will sell for cost to someone here.

If they allow me to snag a 2nd I will absolutely do what I can.

In fact, since I am in your debt anyways, we can "credit" this towards our CK deal if I score another.

If they allow me to snag a 2nd I will absolutely do what I can.

In fact, since I am in your debt anyways, we can "credit" this towards our CK deal if I score another.

gutz above is sacrificing his copy - man love the VC community! Now maybe you can focus on the /12 Author folks are clamoring for otherwise I would definitely knock some off that CK test.