intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

DAY 2: 

You Taught Me How to Cope : With You, I Will Live Again - 7" 

if i wasn't creeping around instagram late one night I may never have found this, but I'm glad I was. The name and the artwork got my attention, but the music locked me in. LISTEN ON BANDCAMP

EDIT: Never heard of this so I passed.  Not that I would have gotten it anyways.  I hate not knowing the list ahead of time.  I'd like to check these bands out before deciding whether or not I want it.

To clarify, I'm not talking about the previous days releases.

Yeah I understand what you are saying, just don't see what the difference would be on if you bought it the first day it was available or the second day it was available. 

If you are only wanting to buy records from the bands you like you will have plenty of chances to know before they go on sale as long as you don't have to be the first person to buy it. (and as long as what you want isn't on day 12.)

Yeah I understand what you are saying, just don't see what the difference would be on if you bought it the first day it was available or the second day it was available. 

If you are only wanting to buy records from the bands you like you will have plenty of chances to know before they go on sale as long as you don't have to be the first person to buy it. (and as long as what you want isn't on day 12.)

Could you clarify again, please? Day 12? Why not?

5,6,7,8?

Haha, it's not that complicated guys.

Every day you'll know what's being sold EXCEPT for what's new that day.

The one you didn't know about you'll have another chance to try and buy it on the remaining days.

HOWEVER on day twelve, it will be YOUR ONLY chance to buy the 12th release, and you won't know what it is ahead of time.

Haha, it's not that complicated guys.

Every day you'll know what's being sold EXCEPT for what's new that day.

The one you didn't know about you'll have another chance to try and buy it on the remaining days.

HOWEVER on day twelve, it will be YOUR ONLY chance to buy the 12th release, and you won't know what it is ahead of time.

Wait, what? How do you know what will be released on day 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9....?

Deer & Sasan back again trying for the records....well at least I'll know who to hit up in 3 months if I miss getting one.

you have 2 ITC releases that are limited to /40.

two.

and those are the ones you publicly have as evidence.

god only knows how many others you have piled up.