intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

i thought ben had all the lathes from last year

I wish, I only have 6 of the 12.   Slowly tracking them down though.

you have 2 ITC releases that are limited to /40. two. and those are the ones you publicly have as evidence. god only knows how many others you have piled up.

Yes I have 2 copies of one of my favorite 7"s of all time.  Lathes wear out over time, and I want to have a back up for when the first one dies. Every record I own is listed in discogs if that is the "evidence" you are referring to nothing else piled up in secret.

Yes I have 2 copies of one of my favorite 7"s of all time.  Lathes wear out over time, and I want to have a back up for when the first one dies. Every record I own is listed in discogs if that is the "evidence" you are referring to nothing else piled up in secret.

All records, wear out over time, lathes are just much much quicker. Side note, I hate lathes.

I'm sure I could have grabbed this.  Had it in my cart, but didn't want to drop $25 on another unknown.  Hope there is at least one I end up wanting.  If we get towards the end and there hasn't been anything yet, maybe I'll take a flyer on something.  And if I don't like it, will sell for cost!

Well yeah, record rules. Has all year

One of my best friend is actually really close friends with those guys so it's really cool to see them getting some love. Wish I had the extra cash laying around to pick one up but I've gotta save it in case there's something I super need.

making it easy to not spend money. holding out hope that there's not anything I want.

haha I know the feeling! esp RSD and RSD BF are always a relief when there's nothing I have to have, which thankfully is the norm!

Just my 2c on this 12 days thing, seems like the same checkout Speedy Gonzalez's are going to keep winning (l loathe autofill), so this is more "fair" than last year, and props to the man for considering his customer base... but wouldn't increase the chances of spreading things around a bit to do:

day 1: release #1, all 12

day 2: release #2, all 22

day 3: release #3, all 30...etc.

if it's limited to one release per person per day, maybe more 'fair'.  Again, the man calls the shots though.

But it means less mailers and shipping effort if the lurkers/flippers with the fastest checkout skills snag them. Butthurt every way I guess. I'm done whining now. Back to work.