PO NOW: CLOAKROOM - FURTHER OUT

I love this band more than words and I have a hard time imagining this won't end up as my AOTY. Real jazzed to get my clear in.

Right?! They're so so good and the vision and execution is so top notch. It always irks me to see kids who saw them with basement or like citizen calling them boring.

Right?! They're so so good and the vision and execution is so top notch. It always irks me to see kids who saw them with basement or like citizen calling them boring.

^ This.

Got my clear in yesterday and got around to listening to it all the way through today. I'm extremely satisfied with the record as a whole! Sonically I would describe it as more refined and tame but not in a detrimental way. Hard to throw the title of AOTY on it in January though, lots to come this year :) Hope the rest of RFC's releases are this good.

to those who ordered early,  mine came in today without a shipping notification.

anyone  else notice that  the lyrics for "Clean Moon" weren't included? I'd also like to know what the "Sarsen Door" is, and how this all connects to that Temple of the Starchild stuff. for those wondering, side D contains a (much) longer version of "Sylph".

My main exposure to them was when I saw them with Whirr in October. Thought they were better then whirr.

Vinyl Collective, where people say "still haven't received mine" regarding a shipped record that isn't out yet!

When we get a lot of orders for the same thing, (i.e. all orders for one Cloakroom record) We can batch print all the labels at once because they are all the same weight. This saves many, many hours of work with the only downside being we can't automatically email everyone the tracking #s. Sure, you might know know exactly what day your order will come in, but you will get it sooner than if we didn't do this, so it seems worth it. 

In this situation if anyone wants their tracking number they can also of course email us and we'll send it over.

Vinyl Collective, where people say "still haven't received mine" regarding a shipped record that isn't out yet!

When we get a lot of orders for the same thing, (i.e. all orders for one Cloakroom record) We can batch print all the labels at once because they are all the same weight. This saves many, many hours of work with the only downside being we can't automatically email everyone the tracking #s. Sure, you might know know exactly what day your order will come in, but you will get it sooner than if we didn't do this, so it seems worth it. 

In this situation if anyone wants their tracking number they can also of course email us and we'll send it over.

when some of us live in big cities, it helps a shit load to have tracking numbers. that way, we know when to look out for the package so that it doesn't get stolen or so that our property managers don't assume the package has been sitting there for days and send it back. 

also, if people are posting that they've received theirs, others are obviously going to state if they haven't. 

when some of us live in big cities, it helps a shit load to have tracking numbers. that way, we know when to look out for the package so that it doesn't get stolen or so that our property managers don't assume the package has been sitting there for days and send it back. 

For sure, in this situation email info@runforcoverrecords with your order number and we'll get it to you asap! But again, this will only happen when you order 1 heavily ordered item.