PO: Elvis Presley - Elvis Presley Limited edition

edition of the 'Elvis Presley' album is pressed on half-green/half-(purple-ish) pink split vinyl and is limited to 903 (some didn't make it out of the factory alive) foil-stamp numbered pieces.

Out on 12/15 and available for pre-order now.

https://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=103&upc=103-2050686N

Whoops I meant "plays" like shit wow New Bury VC fans we've got our panties in a bunch this morning don't we...

Slinch fuck off let it go bruh, that was in regards to someone on a 500$ budget asking what's the difference between the table (not a needle) between something like the U-Turn vs some wooden special edition Pro-Ject TT lol and that was like what? 2 years ago now? My god let it go

Why are you New Bury fan boys so defensive defending color this morning lol. awww am I hurting your flippability press?

This is a fantastic album. My favorite song in the entire world is Blue Moon

I have dozens of split colour albums and only had an issue with one of them (poorly melted, or some foreign particle).

I've got at least two handfuls of half coloreds from Pirate Press and half of them have some pop or scratch somewhere in the spin

I've got at least two handfuls of half coloreds from Pirate Press and half of them have some pop or scratch somewhere in the spin

Yup, the one i have that had issues came from Pirate Press, so i wouldn't doubt you. I do have some others from them that play fine though... seems like a crap shoot with them.

Yup, the one i have that had issues came from Pirate Press, so i wouldn't doubt you. I do have some others from them that play fine though... seems like a crap shoot with them.

True, so far my black wax from pirates have been good to me (early Captured tracks days) hah

Except the weight doesn't really have anything to do with sound? Haha

I highly recommend you do research on this tid bit before trying to drop some knowledge

-been buying records since you were a tinkle of a spec on your mothers lip

(I hope we can all take some jokes this morning thats what this is)

Slinch fuck off let it go bruh, that was in regards to someone on a 500$ budget asking what's the difference between the table (not a needle) between something like the U-Turn vs some wooden special edition Pro-Ject TT lol and that was like what? 2 years ago now? My god let it go

You were talking about a $1000 rega RP3 and how all higher priced turntables are a sham:

It's all a sham in my opinion.

I can't think of other reasons for such an upgrade other than aesthetic.

I remember it so clearly because it's one of the dumbest posts I've read in my time on VC, and that's saying a lot.

But I wouldn't even remember your old dumb shit if you didn't go around posting new dumb shit so consistently.  :ph34r:

Whoops I meant "plays" like shit wow New Bury VC fans we've got our panties in a bunch this morning don't we...

Why are you New Bury fan boys so defensive defending color this morning lol. awww am I hurting your flippability press?

This is a fantastic album. My favorite song in the entire world is Blue Moon

I've never bought a Newbury release in my life, I was just here cause your comment about colored vinyl was dumb. Or is, rather. It still is.