Official Flenser Releases Thread - Always Flensing

Based on the below post from Profound Lore's website, I think they are, actually. They posted something similar regarding Pyramids.

"The colossal and mournful new album from Seattle, WA death/funeral doom duo BELL WITCH is now available to order directly from our website in its CD format (vinyl in the works) and ready to ship prior to its official April 28th release date. "

Thanks for the info! It'll be my first time seeing all three.

Same here.  I was out of town when King Woman came through earlier this month, I'm surprised to see them (her?) back so soon.  Didn't expect Planning for Burial to make it to the west coast anytime soon either, so that's just a double bonus.

oh yeah i made the order a while ago but i'm in for all fours on red.

i've been listening to this album nonstop...

Seriously. Hard to accept in comparison to III at first, but it's very moving. And I love when bands don't make the same record twice, so.

I really hope they tour soon.

these guys do such nice packaging. i'm praying that we get a Giles Corey release before the years end. A collection of Voids and the other HANL b sides would be awesome too.

and while I'm at it, what i'd like more than anything (though I know it's never coming) is a press of In Pieces-Lions Write History. I don't see the band mentioned too often around here but they are honestly one of the best Post Hardcore bands I've ever heard, and Dan Barrett did the vocals for that album. It's one of my favorites of all time.