Official Flenser Releases Thread - Always Flensing

Got my four pack in today. Everything arrived in perfect shape.

This Bosse-De-Nage album is INCREDIBLE.

Isn't it, though?  That album has treated me so well this year.  Sorry if I've said that already in this thread or another, but it continues to impress me and showcase some serious mileage.  Having the vinyl and accompanying lyric booklet just extended that longevity, too.

I recieved mine yesterday. Will post some pics soon. It wasn't packed all too sturdy, but it made its way around the globe in pristine condition.

That's what I like to hear.

Now c'mon, Giles Corey...

I recieved mine yesterday. Will post some pics soon. It wasn't packed all too sturdy, but it made its way around the globe in pristine condition.

Mine was packed really well and everything showed up safe.  Now to find the time to listen to it all...

Isn't it, though?  That album has treated me so well this year.  Sorry if I've said that already in this thread or another, but it continues to impress me and showcase some serious mileage.  Having the vinyl and accompanying lyric booklet just extended that longevity, too.

I've been holding out.  I'm thinking either Friday after work or Saturday afternoon.    III was so damn good and the reception of All Fours seems to be real positive as well, looking forward to hearing it finally.

Mine was packed really well and everything showed up safe.  Now to find the time to listen to it all...

I've been holding out.  I'm thinking either Friday after work or Saturday afternoon.    III was so damn good and the reception of All Fours seems to be real positive as well, looking forward to hearing it finally.

Wow, I'm genuinely impressed you've made it this far without caving.  I don't want to oversell it... but as someone who really enjoys III, I have no doubt in saying that All Fours smashes the bar and raises it significantly higher.  You're going to be very happy, even if it's not on the immediate listen.

I was really happy with how Leaving turned out.  I've listened to it quite a bit on digital and cassette and still heard things I hadn't noticed before on the vinyl.

I'm half through side d and I second everything you said. The pressing is gorgeous. Everything is clean and pristine. This album shines anew.

I got the red variant of All Fours but now I kinda want that clear one instead

I think both variants fit the artwork just fine. In fact red suits it a little better I think. I'm just a sucker for clear vinyl. It was the main reason why I went with the bundle.

Next up is Mamaleek. Also first time listening to this album, so I'm pretty excited.

what is the pressing info the the boss-de-nage?

Clear is /100

But I don't know about the red.. 300-500is I'd guess?

If it was a super sharp crystal clear, I think I would be listing after it. But as it stands I'm super happy with my red copy.

Yeah it turned out quite milky, which is fine. Ultra clear would've killed me. I LUV it!

Clear is /100

But I don't know about the red.. 300-500is I'd guess?

It HAS to be more for the clear than that...on the Flenser site the depletion bar for Clear is barely 1/4 gone. My guess would be 500 for each color and like 250 for Black (or less) Wish they'd give the info :(

Either way, waiting for a little while to get some paychecks before I pick this up. Gave it a few proper listens from stream a little bit ago and this thing is a monster. Much better than III imo.

It HAS to be more for the clear than that...on the Flenser site the depletion bar for Clear is barely 1/4 gone. My guess would be 500 for each color and like 250 for Black (or less) Wish they'd give the info :(

Either way, waiting for a little while to get some paychecks before I pick this up. Gave it a few proper listens from stream a little bit ago and this thing is a monster. Much better than III imo.

I think that's what they said when the news for the bundle preorder first came up, but considering it's not sold out yet I kinda must be wrong.

I've always preferred the milky clear like this one. I think it looks great with the album art. Also, that Mamaleek album is a challenging listen, in my opinion, but once I got into it I found it to be so deep and layered and, dare I say, beautiful? I can't get enough of it.

Mamaleek confused me so much, I played it start to finish at 45 and don't even know if it was right. Surely one hell of a ride.