Official Flenser Releases Thread - Always Flensing

Got it:

'The colored vinyl package includes all albums on limited colored vinyl. Those that order the colored vinyl package will get the clear vinyl edition of Bosse-de-Nage "All Fours" which is not otherwise available on it's own. Limited to 100 copies'

- http://store.theflenser.com/product/april-2015-package

I misinterpreted it as All Fours being limited to 100 copies I guess? But here they said clear is exclusive to the bundle and now it can be ordered as a stand alone release? I'm confused.

I think that's what they said when the news for the bundle preorder first came up, but considering it's not sold out yet I kinda must be wrong.

Hmm, perhaps not. https://www.facebook.com/blackbossedenage/posts/744775375633510

Maybe Flensers counter is all out of wack after they added additional copies back recently.

Got it:

'The colored vinyl package includes all albums on limited colored vinyl. Those that order the colored vinyl package will get the clear vinyl edition of Bosse-de-Nage "All Fours" which is not otherwise available on it's own. Limited to 100 copies'

- http://store.theflenser.com/product/april-2015-package

I misinterpreted it as All Fours being limited to 100 copies I guess? But here they said clear is exclusive to the bundle and now it can be ordered as a stand alone release? I'm confused.

Maybe they weren't selling a lot of bundles and just decided to sell them individually as well.

Yeah that's probably what happened. It's unfortunate they presumably couldn't even sell out of the 100 bundles but oh well..

I just listened to All Fours on headphones with the (almost indecipherable) lyric book in hand and Washerwoman is definitely among the more frightening things I've ever heard. What a terrific fucking listen this album is.

Half way through All Fours and wow, it's exceeded my fairly high expectations.  You guys weren't pulling my leg about how good it is!  It keeps distracting me from what I'm reading.  I find myself stopping just to listen to it.  It seems like a real natural progression from III.  The milky clear sounds very good too, this was well worth the wait.

Updates (for those of you who don't follow them on some sort of social media)

Pre-orders for both albums go up July 14th at 1PM PDT at store.theflenser.com.

BLACK WING “…Is Doomed” pressing:

Black vinyl

Olive green vinyl. Limited to 500 copies.
Olive green inside cloud ‘color-in-color’ vinyl. Limited to 200 copies and only sold in Black Wing/Heat Dust bundle.

HEAT DUST “Heat Dust” Pressing info:

Black Vinyl
Olive green inside cloud color-in-color vinyl. Limited to 300 copies

Both albums are currently on time for the September 25th release date though delays are possible. Both albums are being released in vinyl and digital formats only.

We will also be offering pre-orders for a new pressing of HAVE A NICE LIFE’s “The Unnatural World” (blue colored vinyl), a new pressing of BOTANIST “VI: Flora” (new colored vinyl) and left-over Sannhet Tour Shirts.

Well.  Guess it's time to check out Heat Dust.

I thought the exact same thing.  I'm going to try and find some stuff to stream at work tomorrow.  I've been rather pleased with the bundle releases that I wasn't familiar with, so I think I'll probably roll the dice and order this bundle too (if I don't have time to checking them out anyway).