Official Flenser Releases Thread - Always Flensing

• 3 weeks later...

Seriously, all 3 acts would have all my attention if I end up going. Nothing beats a full bill of bands you're eager to see.

And I think Rocky meant LP over their (only) EP. If so, I'm inclined to agree.

Ah, I wasn't 100% on that.  I would be very down for any more releases.  There isn't enough King Woman / Miserable material!

I would go if any of the bands were playing, having them all on one bill is great!  I was out of town the last time King Woman played, I'm very glad to have a second chance so soon.

Caught the first date of the tour which was an early show at 6:30. Enjoyed it, but I honestly feel like it would have been better at night time; there were windows with sunlight shining through. 

Sannhet played Abescon Isle which was my favorite. Their first record blows the new one out of the water for me, so I'm biased when I say they were meh. Regardless, go support all these bands if you can.

Caught the first date of the tour which was an early show at 6:30. Enjoyed it, but I honestly feel like it would have been better at night time; there were windows with sunlight shining through. 

Sannhet played Abescon Isle which was my favorite. Their first record blows the new one out of the water for me, so I'm biased when I say they were meh. Regardless, go support all these bands if you can.

They played in a small basement venue here.  No natural light at all :)

Derek - I thought the show was great and I think you should make the trip if you can.  My only complaint was that Planning for Burial's set was too short, but that's it.  King Woman set a really high bar with their set and then Sannhet crushed that bar.  Their drummer was incredible, reminded me of seeing Russian Circles a bit.