PO: JEFF The Brotherhood - Wasted on the Dream

MD82

So far, this album is bad. I can definitely see why they were dropped. And this new track is a complete waste of Ian Anderson. I'm not a huge JT fan, but still, seems like he could be put to better use. And while JTB has never been known for having super deep lyrics, the lyrics to this song are on a whole new level of bad, they're cringe worthy. What the fuck happened? How can this be the same band that gave us Heavy Days??

How can this be the same band that gave us Heavy Days??

How can this be the same band that gave us Snug....

Oh wait some of their music is amazing and some is un-listenable.......I find this new album to be somewhere in the middle (so far, because you know you should judge a full album by one or two tracks).

...because you know you should judge a full album by one or two tracks...

Although 100% true, typically a band will put their best foot forward to build hype, and secure pre orders. If that's the case here, the comments thus far certainly echo massive disappointment. 

This new Cherry Pie song is really growing on me!

Yeah, the Ian Anderson solos are awesome. They should make a Jeffro Tull album together.

Everything they've released so far from this record I like and I'm a big fan of their old stuff. Just might have to pull the trigger and pre-order it. 

• 4 weeks later...