Sleep - Holy Mountain Limited Repress

"Due to the unprecedented demand, resulting in all three colours having sold out in just an hour, two further colours will be made for this release. A green/red mix (Ltd to 400) and a white vinyl (Ltd to 500) will also be made as a part of the first pressing for this FDR vinyl release."

printing_money_for_aig.jpg

Just goes to show how this album should remain in print. I'm guessing sales of the black edition dropped off significantly from the first few hours of the sale so they needed extra special amazing, so-much-better-than-unlplayable-black, colored vinyl to get the money flowing in again.

"Due to the unprecedented demand, resulting in all three colours having sold out in just an hour, two further colours will be made for this release. A green/red mix (Ltd to 400) and a white vinyl (Ltd to 500) will also be made as a part of the first pressing for this FDR vinyl release."

printing_money_for_aig.jpg

Yeah. This.

God damn it, here we go.. that red/green sounds tempting now, this comes just after dropping ~$95 on 3 versions of the same damn album. May or may not pass though once it drops.. gotta see the pics before it happens.

*EDIT: Fack they're already up, so I pulled the trigger on a green/red.. :wacko:

Guest Secular Haze

I'm curious to see what the green/red mix looks like.  Hopefully it doesn't end up looking brown.

Can't help but chuckle at this.

Am having a hard time believing that they didn't see this one coming. I reckon, as we all saw the numbers of the press, we knew the limited versions would be gone within the hour. Either they were completely oblivious to the fact that people were dying to get this or are just playing innocent.

• 2 weeks later...

To get this proper thread back into circulation as opposed to that secondary one that was made well after this one, reporting some potentially bad news:

Hello, Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:   Sleep "Sleep's Holy Mountain [VINYL]"    Estimated arrival date: April 20 2015 - April 24 2015 One of our aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service but in this case, we've fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.    You haven't been charged for these items. We don't charge your payment card until just before your parcel is dispatched, at which time we'll send you an e-mail to confirm the payment details, estimated delivery date, contents and method of delivery.            If the order won't arrive by the time you need it, you can cancel the order or an individual item from your order by visiting Your Account, and viewing the order details. As long as the item hasn't entered the dispatch process, you'll be able to cancel it. We hope to see you again soon.    Regards, Customer Service DepartmentAmazon.co.uk

They doing this just to celebrate the date or is there a legit manufacturing delay?

I'd been thinking about this all week wondering if the date might get pushed since it felt like the original projection was coming up so fast.

To get this proper thread back into circulation as opposed to that secondary one that was made well after this one, reporting some potentially bad news:

They doing this just to celebrate the date or is there a legit manufacturing delay?

I'd been thinking about this all week wondering if the date might get pushed since it felt like the original projection was coming up so fast.

bummer! im wondering if this is just an amazon thing or the whole pressing in general

assuming by them mentioning a delay with the supplier im assuming even those who ordered from earache directly will be waiting also

I've wanted a copy of this record since i started collecting so a few more weeks shouldnt be too bad