PO: Bjork Catalog (Limited Colored Pressings of 5000)

I'm wondering this as well. Anybody have any input?

Amazon.ca now has most of the albums up for $19 CAD, once again showing as out of stock. being in Canada this is an even better price for me, and a better price for Americans with he exchange rate. I ordered from both .com and .ca just in case they do eventually go through, I'll cancel whichever doesn't ship first, if they actually do ship.

Amazon.ca now has most of the albums up for $19 CAD, once again showing as out of stock. being in Canada this is an even better price for me, and a better price for Americans with he exchange rate. I ordered from both .com and .ca just in case they do eventually go through, I'll cancel whichever doesn't ship first, if they actually do ship.

I only see one for close to that price...

http://www.amazon.ca/Vulnicura-Vinyl-Bj%C3%B6rk/dp/B00SKFJJL8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426035939&sr=8-1&keywords=bjork+vinyl

the rest are all more expensive....$27 or $30 or $40 even.

http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=sr_pg_1?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abjork+vinyl&keywords=bjork+vinyl&ie=UTF8&qid=1426036313

hah, I just got a delivery estimate for Homogenic from amazon.ca, and see that all the albums are now preorder and $30. my order is still sitting at $19.99 each for Debut, Post, Vespertine and Homogenic, and $23.79 for Medulla. I think I'm going to cancel my order at .com once the other albums give an estimated delivery date. five albums for $116.20 after taxes if everything ships.

*just noticed that while they're still listed as 2015 "limited edition", the label was changed from OLI to Sony Music Canada Distribution. I wonder if these will actually be the coloured pressing?

hah, I just got a delivery estimate for Homogenic from amazon.ca, and see that all the albums are now preorder and $30. my order is still sitting at $19.99 each for Debut, Post, Vespertine and Homogenic, and $23.79 for Medulla. I think I'm going to cancel my order at .com once the other albums give an estimated delivery date. five albums for $116.20 after taxes if everything ships.

*just noticed that while they're still listed as 2015 "limited edition", the label was changed from OLI to Sony Music Canada Distribution. I wonder if these will actually be the coloured pressing?

it says limited, i'm sure it will be the OLI press if they get them.

Just got an email from ameoba "the record label has delayed the release of the Björk (Back Catalog) colored vinyl LPs (Debut, Post, Homogenic, Vespertine, Medúlla, Volta, Biophilia) until 3/23/15"

Guess I can wait a bit longer :)

So is this a delay from OLI? If so is my direct order through them delayed, and if so why do I not have an email from them?

Rhetorical questions.

I've accepted that in the end I may well have paid more, (280) and I may even get them later... but they will arrive on my doorstep in California and we'll live happily ever after, me all seven albums. :) Plus-- I get see her next week in Brooklyn, and MoMA, and just got her book, so I'm quite a bit thrilled anyway. It's all so expensive, excessive... but influential, inspiring and memorable. ♡