Some might disagree but everything Bobby Moynihan does kills me. Drunk Uncle is so-so but things like this crack me up.tumblr_midgz4RrjM1r8bdnuo1_500.gif

I was just about to say...Bobby Moynihan is one of my favorites. 

The cast members I'm not crazy about are:

Pete. Meh. I can see him someday coming into his own.

Colin. Fuck that dude.

Vanessa. She actually has some characters I really like, overall I don't like her though.

Leslie. I'm sorry, just yelling all the time isn't funny.

Sasheer. I just don't think she's come into her own yet either and the writers don't know how to write for her yet. I think she could be more likely to become a strong cast member than Pete, who I think is might become a better writer.

I was just about to say...Bobby Moynihan is one of my favorites. 

The cast members I'm not crazy about are:

Pete. Meh. I can see him someday coming into his own.

Colin. Fuck that dude.

Vanessa. She actually has some characters I really like, overall I don't like her though.

Leslie. I'm sorry, just yelling all the time isn't funny.

Sasheer. I just don't think she's come into her own yet either and the writers don't know how to write for her yet. I think she could be more likely to become a strong cast member than Pete, who I think is might become a better writer.

I agree with Leslie, all she does is yell.  Super annoying and brings every sketch down.  I don't think Pete is too bad, just sorta awkward.  And I kinda like Colin, not sure why..

Of the current cast the only ones im not huge on are kyle mooney and beck bennett, they have their moments though like baby boss and the home videos.

Leslie has grown on me, i still can't believe shes 45.

Sasheers okay as a background player.

Petes grown on me a bit.

I like the girls, especially when they do stuff like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCCV_nB7HJk

I enjoyed it until dumbass Taylor Swift appeared.

I think to really enjoy it you have to be from California. My fiance and I died when they started talking about Lowes cause the Torrance one is right around the corner from our house.

yep!  every reference they make to CA - the lowes, the cities, the highways makes me laugh.  and definitely, TSwift was the only downer of the sketch.  i liked how long it went, every time you might've thought it was over, it kept going.  made me laugh, haha.

I like Leslie Jones, if I were talking about a female I didn't think was funny I would have to say it was Kristen Wiig.

I know I have said this before in the previous SNL thread, but, to me, EVERY skit she did was the same variation on a way to play a character. To me, she was just annoying. 

I like Leslie Jones, if I were talking about a female I didn't think was funny I would have to say it was Kristen Wiig.

I know I have said this before in the previous SNL thread, but, to me, EVERY skit she did was the same variation on a way to play a character. To me, she was just annoying. 

8493628.gif

for me, there were a few kristen wiig characters i hated.  used to hate target lady, but that one grew on me.  really hated gilly.  but there were a few i really loved, when she did the assholes with sudeikas as well as her penelope character.  pretty good spoof of the type of people i've encountered in real life.

as far as the current cast goes, i think my favorites are taran killam, kyle mooney, pete davidson and maybe aidy bryant. 

You like Leslie Jones, but don't like Kristen because she plays tha same character all the tme?!?!?

[exploding head gif]

I think Kristin Wiig is one of the most polarizing characters SNL had. People either love her or can't stand her. I'm the latter

Leslie Jones is funny, but it would be nice if there was some actual effort to write her into skits.

I agree with the fact that over time people don't appreciate characters on SNL until they're gone. Amy Poehler is the one I appreciated the most once she left.

Jimmy Fallon broke on so many of his skits back in the day. So irritating.

Kevin Nealon will always be the most underrated Weekend Update anchor. He was perfect at mastering fake news with dry wit.

Norm MacDonald will always be the most overrated Weekend Update anchor. He just repeated the jokes as if you didn't hear it the first time. He is funny otherwise. Loved his Burt Reynolds.

I think the Molly Shannon, Cheri Oteri, Maya Rudolph and Anna Gasteyer group was the best female group I watched live. 

I miss this group a lot. Tina Fey is also among the best women as well. 

Eddie Murphy, Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, Chris Farley, and Will Ferrell will always be my favorite dudes. John Belushi is on his own planet, and that was a good thing. 

I should have rephrased it for those that arent gonna read it, he won't kick a man when hes down for some laughs as Norm puts it. Gotta appreciate that. And yeah Kenans Cosby is spot on, most of what Kenan does is

It's my job to talk him in to doing Jeopardy. We talk in his dressing room a good hour. When it's over, I'm convinced he'll do it. He doesn't. He knew the laughs would bring the house down. Eddie Murphy knows what will work on SNL better than any one. Eddie decides the laughs are not worth it. He will not kick a man when he is down. Eddie Murphy, I realize, is not like the rest of us. Eddie does not need the laughs. Eddie Murphy is the coolest, a rockstar even in a room with actual rockstars.