The Vinyl Deals Thread (non-Amazon)

1 hour ago, scottheisel said:

90b42ee1-6569-cfd0-97d0-ce257cd81357.pnge93bf207-c9cb-b2fe-3f29-d00b05794086.png

https://bandboxrocks.com/products/bandbox-gift-card

$40 for $100 worth of records is a stupid-good deal. Bandbox always seems like it's on the verge of going out of business. Maybe they have venture capital money?

This company has been activating loss-leading sales for the past 2.5 years. I truly don't know how they're in the game since everyone within the online record community knows to never pay full price for any of their LPs. I got a year membership + bonus records for $99... 

16 minutes ago, porkdad said:

This company has been activating loss-leading sales for the past 2.5 years. I truly don't know how they're in the game since everyone within the online record community knows to never pay full price for any of their LPs. I got a year membership + bonus records for $99... 

The weird thing is, I reached out to them a few years ago about writing some of their zines, and they were super gung ho until I asked how much they pay — then the email chain went suddenly silent...

6131 is having a vault sale where for example you can basically buy every pressings of sprained ankle ranging from 30 to 300 bucks

https://6131records.com/collections/black-friday-vault-sale

Edit: oops i forgot to mention 1k test presses. My bad.

Edited by xfactor675