Built to Spill - Untethered Moon

I really hope I'm looking way too into the lyrics here. From All Our Songs I'm gathering that his memory loss is pretty fucking bad and their older songs act as a tether to remember who he is. This is depressing as fuck, if what I'm saying is legit then the stupid photo on the front is probably some sort of memory trigger for him.

The dog on the front is a Maltese by the way hence the "Maltesian riot" lyric in On the Way. Another song that talks about nothing in the past mattering because you can still see everything ahead of you. Then talks of a Maltesion Riot after seeing it as the tangled blur of white before switching the song over to being able to see and be grounded. I dunno.

So far no one has claimed owning a blue on Discogs. I just mailed one out to fellow board member today, and am mailing one to a friend who couldn't afford RSD this year. I bet both are blue haha

I checked this afternoon and there's now a listing for the blue copy and two people have it listed in their collection.