Bad Religion?

Dominic_

The bigger the band, the less likely you are to catch them/have access to them post-show. 

harrassing them in their bus is pretty lame and could net you some well-deserved hostility.

Your best bet is to morph yourself into an attractive female in her mid to late 20s. 

Otherwise, I would save some wear and tear on your record cover and leave it at home.

Why isn't there more chat about how bringing a record kills the concert experience? Seriously, these cats are right - leave the record and marker at home and dance hard. We won't have BR tearing it up forever so go for the experience. 

BTW - I found my Recipe for Hate tour t-shirt recently and was stoked to wear it around. I remember I was $2 short of the long-sleeve so got the shitty short sleeve instead. What a rad tour that was. 

I've been going to BR shows since 1993 and have met everyone in the band.  If you see enough shows, your bound to run into some of them at the merch table, outside the venue or walking around the crowd.  I've met Graffin a few times and he was surprisingly friendly each time.  I had always heard he can be a little stand offish but I've never experienced that.  Jay Bentley is by far the most friendly.  If you can find him, chat him up and snap a quick photo with him then let him be.  Much better than having their autographs imo.  

I still just don't really understand the point of an autograph, it's just some guy's handwriting.  Wouldn't you much prefer to have a real conversation with the person that you admire?  Having a fulfilling moment with another human being is worth so much more than a two second run in with a Sharpie. 

I still just don't really understand the point of an autograph, it's just some guy's handwriting.  Wouldn't you much prefer to have a real conversation with the person that you admire?  Having a fulfilling moment with another human being is worth so much more than a two second run in with a Sharpie. 

Conversations don't fit into frames.

• 4 months later...