The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

Mine is at the Jersey City facility. USPS tracking says it'll be here in 7 days, but I usually get stuff that leaves Jersey City faster.

Matador here. Amazon won't ship until right before release date.

Cool!i wasn't aware the bundle was still available. Canceled with Amazon and got the 4AD Bundle for $81 and change shipped. Saved $30 off the Amazon order pricing also.

My RHP singles are saying Jersey City as well, two days away. Knowing USPS, I doubt it, but they're not too far geographically, so...

Recently things have been showing up a few days ahead of the USPS Tracker' s estimations. Mine is saying they will be here Saturday, but most likely they will be here by Thursday. Things from NJ usually only make one stop in NC before coming here. 

• 2 weeks later...

So we've hit release week for the Songs for a Blue Guitar repress! Did we ever find out if this is a limited press? I've been subscribed to this thread forever and feel like we haven't gotten a straight answer.

I have pre-orders with Amazon and Amoeba, and I'm hoping my Amazon order ships around Wednesday so I can cancel Amoeba.

So we've hit release week for the Songs for a Blue Guitar repress! Did we ever find out if this is a limited press? I've been subscribed to this thread forever and feel like we haven't gotten a straight answer.

I have pre-orders with Amazon and Amoeba, and I'm hoping my Amazon order ships around Wednesday so I can cancel Amoeba.

This one has been pretty quiet I agree, not sure what to expect with a major label releasing his stuff. All I know is Amoeba charged me months ago, so I hope to see my shipping notification or my merchandise soon

Things are happening! My Amoeba order has shipped; tracking hasn't updated yet, but I imagine it'll be arriving on the east coast next week.

Just got mine too! Hoping more than anything it makes it here free of any damage. Most times anything that comes from out west has at least one dinged corner on it

This is crazy that its shipping, and we know so little about it.

I'm expecting a pretty standard, no bells-and/or-whistles repress. As long as it sounds even just decent, it'll be great to have. The price was also very reasonable--think about what some 1990s represses go for today.

I'm expecting a pretty standard, no bells-and/or-whistles repress. As long as it sounds even just decent, it'll be great to have. The price was also very reasonable--think about what some 1990s represses go for today.

Yeah, its probably just a standard no frills repress. But its funny that its been so low key, with no announcement or pressing numbers or anything. Its basically just coming out. The other 4 reissues got so much more fanfare.