The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

Here's a random question for the ages I have been trying to find the answer to for some years now. I was in to The Promise Ring long before I had ever heard of Kozelek, and my most favorite song of theirs is A Picture Postcard. Well, fast forward to the time after I found the Koz, I stumbled across the fact that the lyrics to my favorite Promise Ring song were written by Kozelek himself. Does anyone know the details of this conjunction or where they got lyrics of his that aren't apparently in any of his own songs? I feel like I may take that question to my grave...

So yeah im not sure if anyone did post about it when it was first announced but heres a link to order the physicial graffitti redrawn on lphttp://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/partnership/mojo-single-issues/PROMLZP/led-zeppelin-vinyl?utm_source=MOJO&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=PhysicalGraffitiVinyl

It looks like it may be from the uk but i just picked up a copy at barnes and nobles. $30. Ive already seen em on ebay for double. The sick again cover is fantastic so i reccomend anyone to pick it up asap!

So yeah im not sure if anyone did post about it when it was first announced but heres a link to order the physicial graffitti redrawn on lphttp://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/partnership/mojo-single-issues/PROMLZP/led-zeppelin-vinyl?utm_source=MOJO&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=PhysicalGraffitiVinyl

It looks like it may be from the uk but i just picked up a copy at barnes and nobles. $30. Ive already seen em on ebay for double. The sick again cover is fantastic so i reccomend anyone to pick it up asap!

How does this relate to Kozelek? I missed something..