The Mark Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon/Red House Painters thread

14 minutes ago, fish said:

I saw those posted last night too. I'm guessing they end up for sale online as they did make that random reference to "sad reminders" on their twitter page last week which seems too coincidental.

They (Bullmoose) are listing clear copies of Union Chapel for sale online

I just got back from my local shop. They are getting Perils and the Union in. But he said that earlier this month all of this stuff popped up in the Think Indie's system. Supposedly came to them direct from Mark/Caldo so they must have had some sort of press release about it as another shop mentioned that too. He said it was all very limited and he could only get those 2 in. Nothing more available to order as of now.

Got a copy of Union Chapel from Reckless that was advertised as color but looks kind of black but if you hold it up to the light it looks like a dark marbled purple.

Anyone else get a copy advertised as color that looks like this? Maybe it's the red/green just was expecting something different.

Glad I checked this! Ordered a clear copy of Union Chapel.  I've been keeping an eye out for restocks since I stumbled upon copies of Admiral Fell Promises and Among The Leaves at the SKM/JESU show in Brooklyn last winter, figured there must be handfuls of these out there, still waiting for April to make a reappearance. I'm wondering if there are boxes of that and Ghosts just waiting to be uncovered since the pressing numbers were pretty similar (at least to AFP). Here's to hoping! 

On 24. September 2016 at 4:07 PM, eduardo said:

My copy of Perils from the Sea arrived today and ended up being one of the promo clear with blue/grey swirl (as I'd suspected)--  just a head's up for anyone that ordered one from Melody Supreme, discogs lists them as limited to only 300.

Just ordered one - hopefully it is real and one of the promo copies ... Top 10 Album of all time!

Bullmoose hasn't announced this yet but all of this stock just became available for online sale. Get on it now before they announce it on twitter. Just grabbed a marble AFP and the multi color christmas album. But they have black and marble AFP and even some blue Benjis on there which i didnt see anywhere else.

Search separately for "Kozelek" and for "Sun Kil Moon" and that should get you everything they have.

Edited by fish

11 minutes ago, fish said:

Bullmoose hasn't announced this yet but all of this stock just became available for online sale. Get on it now before they announce it on twitter. Just grabbed a marble AFP and the multi color christmas album. But they have black and marble AFP and even some blue Benjis on there which i didnt see anywhere else.

Search separately for "Kozelek" and for "Sun Kil Moon" and that should get you everything they have.

Or use this link: http://www.bullmoose.com/c/13441