AGAINST ME! "Reinventing" on RED SPLATTER vinyl!

That really may be the craziest pressing info I've seen for one LP. Like someone else said above I do feel bad for a true collector of theirs! I'm definitely a new Against Me! fan so I'd be happy for one version. But with all of those colors I'd be pissed if I accidentally bought a black one! 

Great album.

I'm not sure if what I'm going to say is 100% accurate but until Var says differently I'll go with it.

This album has made enough money and continues to make enough money for the label to put out records by great bands that will most likely lose money and for that I'm grateful for RAR. A lot of labels can't afford to take chances because one low selling record could put them out of business.

Great album.

I'm not sure if what I'm going to say is 100% accurate but until Var says differently I'll go with it.

This album has made enough money and continues to make enough money for the label to put out records by great bands that will most likely lose money and for that I'm grateful for RAR. A lot of labels can't afford to take chances because one low selling record could put them out of business.

I could absolutely see how this could be true. Even my local record store has a constantly rotating stock of this album. Everytime I check the color (they aren't shrinkwrapped) it's different. I love this album and am glad it helps keep No Idea running, if that's the case. KUDOS! to AM! and NIR!

That really may be the craziest pressing info I've seen for one LP. Like someone else said above I do feel bad for a true collector of theirs! I'm definitely a new Against Me! fan so I'd be happy for one version. But with all of those colors I'd be pissed if I accidentally bought a black one! 

Haha, I think black is probably one of the more rare. I highly encourage you to go buy this album now though. It's great. :)

I stopped at the 29th or 30th pressing.. and I have the picture disc, and like 5 different test presses  (I think its orginal w/ rejected side, bside only, red screened cover, blue screened cover, and the lucky re-cut...  maybe theres a pic disc test in there too.. who knows) i'm only missing the /1 and /2 variants... andy has both, and I believe this guy in the UK has the other /2