Game Of Thrones SEASON 5! (NO SPOILERS BOOK PEOPLE)

pumped for sunday. This new season will deviate a fair amount from the book so there should be a lot less spoilering. The writers have started to outpace GRRM....  In the teaser trailer, it showed Jamie in Dorne, which did not happen at all in the books. That should be interesting, better TV than the original storyline. Also, the Varys and Tyrion roadtrip should be good. I guess they didnt varys disappearing for multiple seasons.

There should have been a spin off of just the hound and arya traveling around solving mysteries with lots of cursing.

Holy shit I completely forgot it's only a week holy shit.

This new season will deviate a fair amount from the book so there should be a lot less spoilering.

Yeah, not only are they going to have to start doing things that haven't even happened yet, they're doing character arcs/ plotlines completely differently -

They've already said a somewhat big character that is currently still alive in the books dies this season

. Following the books isn't going to help much longer... we know nothing.

On a bit of a side note, is anyone going to be getting the newest Ommegang GOT beer? Comes out today.

http://www.ommegang.com/got/three_eyed_raven.php

Holy shit I completely forgot it's only a week holy shit.

Yeah, not only are they going to have to start doing things that haven't even happened yet, they're doing character arcs/ plotlines completely differently -

They've already said a somewhat big character that is currently still alive in the books dies this season

. Following the books isn't going to help much longer... we know nothing.

On a bit of a side note, is anyone going to be getting the newest Ommegang GOT beer? Comes out today.

http://www.ommegang.com/got/three_eyed_raven.php

Yup picking it up tomorrow!

I was disappointed in Valar Morghulis, but I really liked the two before it, so... Also, it's been the only one so far that hasn't really fit its theme.

I'll definitely be picking up that new Ommegang brew. I'm still I hoarding a bunch of the previous ones.

Jealous. I don't have what most people refer to as "self-control." What I do have is a bunch of empty bottles from the previous releases...

They look cool though, so that's something.

Not sure if any of you have seen the first four episodes that were provided to critics leaked online last night. It's going to be a tough dilemma deciding whether or not to indulge; it also be hard to avoid spoilers for a month, though.  :mellow:

I'm assuming HBO will put all four up soon to try and steer people from downloading them.

Not sure if any of you have seen the first four episodes that were provided to critics leaked online last night. It's going to be a tough dilemma deciding whether or not to indulge; it also be hard to avoid spoilers for a month, though.  :mellow:

I'm assuming HBO will put all four up soon to try and steer people from downloading them.

I highly doubt HBO will put out those four early. Ill hold off and watch em each week.