Game Of Thrones SEASON 5! (NO SPOILERS BOOK PEOPLE)

pretty sure Sam and Gilly will be ok. They're already casting what is clearly (based on he casting description) the Tarley family for next season.

I'm guessing that Jon will give the order to send Sam/Gilly South next episode once he returns to the wall and finds that Aemon has died and possibly finds out about the attack on Sam/Gilly.

At first I thought they were going to scrap the Oldtown storyline but I didn't know they were casting the Tarly family. Well, I'm a bit relieved now. Hopefully, the scenario in the second quote is exactly what's gonna happen.

Next ep's synopsis:

"The Dance of Dragons" promises a return to The Wall for Jon Snow and Daenerys "reluctantly overseeing a traditional celebration of athleticism". There will be a visit to the Iron Bank for Mace, Arya encounters someone from her past and Stannis confronts a troubling decision.

Looks like, if we'll get the Bolton-Baratheon battle this season, it's gonna happen in the finale.

I hope whatever sansa grabbed off the table outside 2 episodes back comes into play. looked like a corkscrew or dagger of some sort.

I pretty much need to see Sansa go into ice-cold bitch mode and fuck shit up but after her long tenure at Littlefinger U, I'll feel a little cheated if she does it with a knife.

Jesus, that was hard to watch. Stannis is no Mannis anymore. Some even go as far as to support the Boltons now but I dunno, both are pieces of shit. Brienne better do some killing.

And that final scene was awesome. Nice to see Lord Friendzone finally catch a break.

Regarding the finale (book spoiler):

I AM NOT READY FOR JON SNOW TO GET STABBED BY HIS OWN BROTHERS

The whole NO SPOILERS BOOK PEOPLE thing seems to no longer be a thing. It's small stuff here and there. Nothing huge. I'm not hung up on it, just saying.

I was going to say something, at least they've been putting the tags around... but its kind of lame.  wasnt there a book thread for this show, too?