Game Of Thrones SEASON 5! (NO SPOILERS BOOK PEOPLE)

Jonboy will be back in Season 7 at the latest. I believe we'll see him towards the end of Season 6 and before that, he could warg into Ghost somehow. Either way, until then, he can do whatever he wants with his hair (although I can see no difference whatsoever).

I feel like the wall takes a back seat to hodor/bran in the north next season

He has lied in interviews before about plot lines etc.

I'm pretty sure the producers wouldn't want him confirming that as the 'chance' of a resurrection would surely keep viewing figures up. They have started too many stories about him (who his mother is etc) just to kill him off. It's definitely not over yet.

THIS

i'm wholehearted;y believing he's throwing a curve ball, because if he confirmed now that he'd be back it'd ruin a lot of the next series and potentially the book for people and ruining the effect of that finale/cliffhanger. 

We know nothing.

so theory my coworkers and I have discussed... i'll put it in spoilers, none of us have read the books, this is all just theorizing based on what we kinda hope is true, and what make sense to us.  of course, we have no way of proving this, but come on, how sick would this be?

Jon Snow is actually the son of Ned Stark's sister, who had a child with Rhaegar Tygarean.  Ned found his sister when Robert "Mad King" Baratheon destroyed the Targarean family trying to get her back, and found a baby boy, and Ned promised to protect him for her.  He claimed him to be his own bastard, when in actuality, he never cheated on his wife (I cant imagine the Stark family being disloyal), and was the reason why Ned sent him to The Wall, to protect his identity.  The only "living" person who could know this would be his brother, BenJen, which is why we have yet to see his dead body, and part of the reason his character was revived in the season 5 finale, beyond a reason to lure Jon out to stab him to death.  Also, it makes sense why Meleandra came back to The Wall, abandoning Stannis, realizing that she was not supporting the true heir to the Iron Throne, and is why she will revive him, at any cost to her own being.  

we totally nerded out for a bit talking this out, which im sure has been done in the past in book threads and on the internets

so theory my coworkers and I have discussed... i'll put it in spoilers, none of us have read the books, this is all just theorizing based on what we kinda hope is true, and what make sense to us. of course, we have no way of proving this, but come on, how sick would this be?

Jon Snow is actually the son of Ned Stark's sister, who had a child with Rhaegar Tygarean. Ned found his sister when Robert "Mad King" Baratheon destroyed the Targarean family trying to get her back, and found a baby boy, and Ned promised to protect him for her. He claimed him to be his own bastard, when in actuality, he never cheated on his wife (I cant imagine the Stark family being disloyal), and was the reason why Ned sent him to The Wall, to protect his identity. The only "living" person who could know this would be his brother, BenJen, which is why we have yet to see his dead body, and part of the reason his character was revived in the season 5 finale, beyond a reason to lure Jon out to stab him to death. Also, it makes sense why Meleandra came back to The Wall, abandoning Stannis, realizing that she was not supporting the true heir to the Iron Throne, and is why she will revive him, at any cost to her own being.

we totally nerded out for a bit talking this out, which im sure has been done in the past in book threads and on the internets

This is one of the oldest and biggest theories in the GoT universe. Been around for a while.

so theory my coworkers and I have discussed... i'll put it in spoilers, none of us have read the books, this is all just theorizing based on what we kinda hope is true, and what make sense to us. of course, we have no way of proving this, but come on, how sick would this be?

Jon Snow is actually the son of Ned Stark's sister, who had a child with Rhaegar Tygarean. Ned found his sister when Robert "Mad King" Baratheon destroyed the Targarean family trying to get her back, and found a baby boy, and Ned promised to protect him for her. He claimed him to be his own bastard, when in actuality, he never cheated on his wife (I cant imagine the Stark family being disloyal), and was the reason why Ned sent him to The Wall, to protect his identity. The only "living" person who could know this would be his brother, BenJen, which is why we have yet to see his dead body, and part of the reason his character was revived in the season 5 finale, beyond a reason to lure Jon out to stab him to death. Also, it makes sense why Meleandra came back to The Wall, abandoning Stannis, realizing that she was not supporting the true heir to the Iron Throne, and is why she will revive him, at any cost to her own being.

This is more or less the popular theory. If you want the full background look up what went down at the Tower of Joy.

Other book people can correct me but I'm pretty sure there really isn't anything book people could spoil at this point. This season ended more or less right where Dance with Dragons ended.

Sort of.  The major plot points leave off at the same spot but there other characters/goings on that are talked about in the book that have either been left out of the series or have not been brought up yet

examples:

• in the books we find out where Rikon went and that Davos is sent to find him
  • The whole Griff/Young Griff thing
  • 'The Dragon has 3 heads' thing drives a lot of book-reader speculation but isn't really brought up in the series.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...