Diiv - Is The Is Are, Coming Fall 2015

haha you guys might just want to get those cheap memberships.. the VMP community is against buying for friends it seems (they took a screenshot of me offering and seem furious) 

I can still try but there may be issues so I'm putting this warning out there. 

Oh please, don't play dumb/innocent. You know why the VMP community doesn't like you. It's because you made multiple references on their forums to buying multiple copies of previous exclusives and then flipping them for profit.

I had to google, but found the 'Crate' membership after searching the VMP site with no success - it's $6, I paid and set up the account, went into the "member store" and it says, "Store is Closed". My filter at work may be blocking something as there was a red X on an image.

Hope it opens Friday when this goes up, anyone else.

Thanks Halo 2 for offering, if you are able to snag extras, great, but if you are not (I don't care about the drama etc) - hope this 'Crate' is legit.

edit:  see that others posted while I was typing and multi-tasking. This 'window' thing worries me, kinda sketch. If it never opens, just get my money back.

I had to google, but found the 'Crate' membership after searching the VMP site with no success - it's $6, I paid and set up the account, went into the "member store" and it says, "Store is Closed". My filter at work may be blocking something as there was a red X on an image.

Hope it opens Friday when this goes up, anyone else.

Thanks Halo 2 for offering, if you are able to snag extras, great, but if you are not (I don't care about the drama etc) - hope this 'Crate' is legit.

edit: see that others posted while I was typing and multi-tasking. This 'window' thing worries me, kinda sketch. If it never opens, just get my money back.

it'll open Friday morning and be open for a few weeks

im confused how this site works. why even buy a subscription to the site if you can get access to their store and buy whatever you want after the $6 crate charge?

The $6 only gets you access to the monthly store, but you don't automatically get the album of the month. I like this one rather than the album subscription because I can buy the AOTM at a later time if it's one that interests me but I'm not stuck with albums I know I don't want.

I was [am] selling these at cost  :blink:

You made multiple references on their forums to buying multiple copies of previous exclusives and then flipping them for profit.

Sounds like you've turned over a new leaf, congratulations. But don't act like you don't have a (deserved IMO) history/reputation on their forums. There's a reason you've been banned there more than once.