DEFTONES- GORE (OUT NOW)

180g black variant /3500 numbered.

$40 before shipping.

Wow man, fuck off Deftones. Ill buy this anywhere f0r 20, maybe 25. But otherwise, i will be fine with a FLAC.

Here is the link if youre a sucker:

http://deftones.warnerbrosrecords.com/gore-180g.html?intcmp=160203%2Fdeftones%2Fwbr%2Fspl%2Fs_pr%2Fbut%2Fbdy%2Fww%2Fgore-preorder-splash_vinyl-preorder

Wow man, fuck off Deftones.

The pricing has always been complete and utter horse shit on their merchandise.  From hats to shirts to vinyl – just astronomical.  I don't get it.  People will lap it up and those 3,500 copies will be gone in a week.  I'm eager to see if there's a retail variant or if the only difference between their version and Amazon's is a number in the bottom right corner.  Did you guys factor in that the cheapest shipping is ground, for $9.49?  I know I've griped about their pricing in the past, and I'm sure it gets old, but seriously; it's shit like this that justifies it.  "Don't like it?  Don't buy it!" – that's exactly what I'm practicing here.  Stoked for the album itself, but this actual pre-order is an easy pass.

i'll bite on the 180 gram.. only cause I DONT want to get stuck with a noisy as fuck 140g white pressing.

Just wanted to check and make sure you're aware that the difference of 40g has zero effect on the sound quality.  I assume you know that, but the way your post was constructed sort of implied otherwise.  Considering how white vinyl is hit-and-miss (but notably more miss), I'm more than alright settling for anything else, personally.  Especially since it won't be costing an arm and a leg.

Could've been a really cool pink vinyl with a holographic* sleeve that had the appearance of the flamingos flying.

*I forget the correct term I'm thinking of, but it's that type of material that when you look from one angle, it's a certain image, and then changes from a different angle (i.e. bird's wings flapping).

Just wanted to check and make sure you're aware that the difference of 40g has zero effect on the sound quality.  I assume you know that, but the way your post was constructed sort of implied otherwise.  Considering how white vinyl is hit-and-miss (but notably more miss), I'm more than alright settling for anything else, personally.  Especially since it won't be costing an arm and a leg.

yeah.. they could give me this on 80g.. as long as its quality.. dont care about weight, but white is for sure hit or miss.

*bought and muthafuckin paid for.  sucker all day long, but this kid loves his deftones and will probably end up biting on a HT variant (they'll do it, regardless of whats being said.. i bet) or some coloured press so that my set is complete.

ps. love the cover art.

Could've been a really cool pink vinyl with a holographic* sleeve that had the appearance of the flamingos flying.

*I forget the correct term I'm thinking of, but it's that type of material that when you look from one angle, it's a certain image, and then changes from a different angle (i.e. bird's wings flapping).

lenticular?