DEFTONES- GORE (OUT NOW)

Really bummed theres no HT color.. idk why they wouldent just continue it.. Ended up getting the black. Probably gunna end up getting the white down the road here too. @travis idk how it works but is there any possible way it might happen later? Stupid question probably lol

I'm sure once sales stagnate they will more interested in seeing if people want to double/triple dip on a new color.

Really bummed theres no HT color.. idk why they wouldent just continue it.. Ended up getting the black. Probably gunna end up getting the white down the road here too. @travis idk how it works but is there any possible way it might happen later? Stupid question probably lol

Well they didnt do a HT variant for Diamond Eyes but they did for KNY so I guess it just depends on how they are feeling from album to album. I asked about it and was told they didnt want to do any exclusives anywhere so HT will just be carrying the standard pressing.

I wouldn't expect there to be a HT variant in like 6 months or anything. It's always possible something could get repressed as a HT variant in the future but if it ever happens with this album it wont be for a long time.

Went with the black, which I think will sell out pretty quick. $40 shipped is kind of a bummer, I wish it included a nice 7" or something. I'll probably end up getting the white at some point once the price drops.

On another note, isn't Diamond Eyes only available on white?

Yes, except for some of those weird screwed up marble records that some people got.

Went with the black, which I think will sell out pretty quick.  $40 shipped is kind of a bummer, I wish it included a nice 7" or something.  I'll probably end up getting the white at some point once the price drops.

On another note, isn't Diamond Eyes only available on white?

Wish I could get it at $40 shipped.

Well they didnt do a HT variant for Diamond Eyes but they did for KNY so I guess it just depends on how they are feeling from album to album. I asked about it and was told they didnt want to do any exclusives anywhere so HT will just be carrying the standard pressing.

I wouldn't expect there to be a HT variant in like 6 months or anything. It's always possible something could get repressed as a HT variant in the future but if it ever happens with this album it wont be for a long time.

So do you know for a FACT that the standard retail is going to be white? If you do know and are allowed to answer that would help me a lot.

So do you know for a FACT that the standard retail is going to be white? If you do know and are allowed to answer that would help me a lot.

I don't think Travis knows yet. They don't get them until closer to release.

Personally I'd say it's white. Black clearly says Internet Exclusive across it. I'm gonna drop Amazon/WB a line and ask them.

EU vinyl page currently has "Digital Single #2 - TBA" listed. Looks like we'll get at least one more new song soon.

http://deftones.warnerartists.net/fr/gore/gore-180g-black-vinyl-1.html?intcmp=160203%2Fdeftones%2Fwbr%2Fspl%2Fs_pr%2Fbut%2Fbdy%2Fww%2Fgore-preorder-splash_vinyl-preorder

I don't think Travis knows yet. They don't get them until closer to release.

Personally I'd say it's white. Black clearly says Internet Exclusive across it. I'm gonna drop Amazon/WB a line and ask them.

Yes, the black 180 gram gold foil numbered bullshit edition is the internet exclusive but even KNY had the same type of internet exclusive that was black and there was still a standard gram black retail edition. That is what I would like for there to be for Gore but its looking less and less likely.

I do not. Pretty sure it was said that there would be colored vinyl for retail but no exclusives. I can't seem to find the email right now.

Thanks for the response. I guess I might end up dropping stupid coin on that "internet exclusive" BS.