PO: The Appleseed Cast - Mare Vitalis

went in for black didn't want to sleep after Ryan's statement...Never heard this album but own there last 3 releases...odd as usually I will at least download a bands entire discography... sure I will love this LP though..

Totally jammed this album last night via YouTube, fell asleep like a baby, going to pass up in hopes someone getting into their email late will want it more than me. I'll def grab the retail at the local shop tho!

Question for the Peregrine release. Do any board members know if you have to purchase the 180 dollar package or is there a cheaper option? I saw a V.I.P. option for 65? Wasn't sure it that 65 option was an add on to another package or a stand alone deal. I would love to grab Peregrine and Des Ark but I'm not real familiar with the other bands, hard to justify spending that much, seeing as there are only 2 records I know I really want.

Question for the Peregrine release. Do any board members know if you have to purchase the 180 dollar package or is there a cheaper option? I saw a V.I.P. option for 65? Wasn't sure it that 65 option was an add on to another package or a stand alone deal. I would love to grab Peregrine and Des Ark but I'm not real familiar with the other bands, hard to justify spending that much, seeing as there are only 2 records I know I really want.

All or nothing sorry

Unless you're talking retail copies, both releases will be available for normal prices

The VIP option is an add on for the Record Club Membership. If you buy that you'll get the record club edition, plus the standard retail variant for every package.

The VIP option is an add on for the Record Club Membership. If you buy that you'll get the record club edition, plus the standard retail variant for every package.

Thank you, that sums it up pretty well. I think I'll look into some of those artists before making a decision. Seems like a really good deal and I've always been impressed with my purchases from Graveface to this point. Really excited to grab my RC version of Mare Vitalis!

Thank you, that sums it up pretty well. I think I'll look into some of those artists before making a decision. Seems like a really good deal and I've always been impressed with my purchases from Graveface to this point. Really excited to grab my RC version of Mare Vitalis!

Just so there's no confusion, you have to add the VIP option to the $180 so the total will be $245 for what he explained to you. Sorry if you knew that just though I'd make it clear.

Just so there's no confusion, you have to add the VIP option to the $180 so the total will be $245 for what he explained to you. Sorry if you knew that just though I'd make it clear.

Thanks again, I guess I was naive enough at first to hope you could just grab a $65 package to get one or two or maybe order a package and then cancel similar to Third Man. I'm still thinking about it though, between Appleseed Cast and Des Ark, plus I liked what I've heard so far of Gramma's Boyfriend and Dreamend. A package might be really worth it for me personally. I'll have to listen to the rest of the upcoming releases soon.

Thanks again, I guess I was naive enough at first to hope you could just grab a $65 package to get one or two or maybe order a package and then cancel similar to Third Man. I'm still thinking about it though, between Appleseed Cast and Des Ark, plus I liked what I've heard so far of Gramma's Boyfriend and Dreamend. A package might be really worth it for me personally. I'll have to listen to the rest of the upcoming releases soon.

You also know that if you join now, you will get both Mare Vitalis and Peregrine, right? I can't think of a better time to join.

You also know that if you join now, you will get both Mare Vitalis and Peregrine, right? I can't think of a better time to join.

I pre-ordered a copy of "Mare" RC over a day ago, Tame Impala - Currents (Lenticular) before I knew it was going to be readily available a few days ago, and I'm gonna guess one or two things are gonna appear in the next few days that I'll really want. Seems like that's usually par for the course, my wallet has taken a beating this week. Otherwise I'd probably have purchased it already.

I pre-ordered a copy of "Mare" RC over a day ago, Tame Impala - Currents (Lenticular) before I knew it was going to be readily available a few days ago, and I'm gonna guess one or two things are gonna appear in the next few days that I'll really want. Seems like that's usually par for the course, my wallet has taken a beating this week. Otherwise I'd probably have purchased it already.

But... you can't preorder the RC copies. They are only for members of the Record Club, hence the name.

But... you can't preorder the RC copies. They are only for members of the Record Club, hence the name.

Sorry, didn't mean to be vague or misleading. I pre-ordered the retail color. I'd love to get the actual record club version (through subscription), even though I'm not one of those people who buys multiple copies of albums.