PO: Ghost - Meliora

Can we please talk about the price gouging going on here with this record? A single LP in a standard glossy jacket with a picture sleeve on 120g vinyl for $25

I'm not 100% sure, but is the variant you're talking about pressed in America? Hell, are any of the variants pressed on America? I'm really not sure.

Ordered a HT.  

Travis, will stores have these on shelves today?  If so I may go pick one up and spin it tonight then just return the one I ordered online.  I'm getting impatient to hear this on wax!

Anyone go to any of the Unholy/Unplugged shows?  Curious if they're allowing pictures with Papa and the Ghouls...

We'll get more copies of Ghost up online soon and I'll get a list of stores it was sent to and post that here as well

I typically hate when people ask this, but I truly don't have the money right now. Do you think these will stay online a while, or is the press number so low they'll sell out quick? I don't have an HT near me.

I typically hate when people ask this, but I truly don't have the money right now. Do you think these will stay online a while, or is the press number so low they'll sell out quick? I don't have an HT near me.

Tough to say but there's a lot more copies going up next time this goes on the site than there was when it went up today. Just not sure exactly when they will be back online.

Picked this up from my local HT. The booklet is tits, but is not bound to the jacket, which is not a gatefold. Just for future reference. Sounds good so far. Really digging the album. Sounds like they absorbed the more pop elements of Infest and filtered them through Opus' more rocking sound. 

Complaint: don't waste the title Devil Church on what amounts to an interlude.