Pre-Order Soon: Meow the Jewels

Well, time to cancel from Dayligt Curfew. also nice to know its a pressing of 5000.

Just canceled my order through them.  Hopefully they have a quick turnaround.  Going from $52 to $36 (with free shipping) is an excellent deal.

EDIT:  They refunded the order pretty quickly, within less than an hour!

Hopefully all these cancelation requests will help them understand that they charge way too much ship LPs. I understand that they likely primarily sell clothing, but there's no good excuse to charge more than double what the majority of labels/stores would to ship a double LP.

That being said, they do get an A+ for customer service with the quick refunds.

I think Bullmoose is still (barely) cheaper, with free shipping as well. Really no reason not to order through them unless you have Prime and want to wait a few less days.

Bullmoose doesn't charge me tax, either, from what I recall. Amazon always seems to.

Oh I totally understand Bullmoose is cheaper. I guess what I meant to say is that now that several online stores have this up as seen in previous posts, it makes no sense to order from Daylight.

Edit: also meant to quote a previous post so I didn't mean to post the link twice. 

Oh I totally understand Bullmoose is cheaper. I guess what I meant to say is that now that several online stores have this up as seen in previous posts, it makes no sense to order from Daylight.

Edit: also meant to quote a previous post so I didn't mean to post the link twice.

Yeah, there is zero reason for anyone to stick with Daylight at this point, I agree. Especially with those shipping costs. I echo the sentiments that a ton of canceled orders should hopefully paint an obvious picture for them.

• 1 month later...