PO: Jim Adkins Single Series 7"

So a bundle would be $15-$18 then and not $20. I wouldnt call that a good price, more of a "I'm willing to pay it cause I like him" price.

Jim's been a major label guy since the beginning. I'm not going to flip out about $2 because labels like No Sleep, Topshelf, or RFC would charge $18 instead of $20.

Is this all you have to do with your time today? Incase you didn't know, people buy music "cause they like it." If you really want to bitch about prices, go into a SRC repress thread.

Jim's been a major label guy since the beginning. I'm not going to flip out about $2 because labels like No Sleep, Topshelf, or RFC would charge $18 instead of $20.

Is this all you have to do with your time today? Incase you didn't know, people buy music "cause they like it." If you really want to bitch about prices, go into a SRC repress thread.

All I said was the price wasnt that "good" as someone else brought up. That's kinda what you do on a message board. Someone says something, another person responds with what they think in regards to it. And I will complain about prices in any thread where I feel the price is too high for something.

All I said was the price wasnt that "good" as someone else brought up. That's kinda what you do on a message board. Someone says something, another person responds with what they think in regards to it. And I will complain about prices in any thread where I feel the price is too high for something.

Considering this is coming from a major label artist where other major label singles are in the $10 range, I'd let it slide when folks say $20 for 3 7"s in this situation is "good."

Complaining isn't a very attractive quality to have in a setting such as this where you'd try to make friendly conversation about a shared interest.

Considering this is coming from a major label artist where other major label singles are in the $10 range, I'd let it slide when folks say $20 for 3 7"s in this situation is "good."

Complaining isn't a very attractive quality to have in a setting such as this where you'd try to make friendly conversation about a shared interest.

That's great he is a "major label guy", but he is putting them out on an independent label and not a major label. If he wants to put it out on RCA and charge 10 bucks a single go for it, but he didnt do that, so yeah, I think it is fair game to say that the price is a little high for 3 7"s. All I said was that it was high, didnt mock anyone for buying it, didnt say anyone shouldnt buy it, you were the one that had an issue with someone simply saying the price was high.

If you want to talk about attractive qualities, I'd drop throwing the word "bitch" around and using it as a negative putdown towards males. Not really attractive in such a setting as this where you try to have friendly conversation.

My conversation with you wasn't meant to be friendly. I already knew you were being a jerk. & I don't have a problem with anything except the fact that the conversation in here was going fine until you started polluting it with your obsession over $2. If you're not buying it and don't plan to, don't post in the thread for it.

+ Don't even try with the negativity towards males thing. Just don't. It has nothing to do with the fact that you may or may not be a male, because I honestly have no idea how you identify. It was not used in the context of calling you a name or putting down your masculinity. Good lord.

Goddamn, it's about 60 cents above what other indie labels would ask for it. You're like that's a total rip off.

to quote myself "I think it is fair game to say that the price is a little high for 3 7"s." Far from saying it is a total rip off. I was interested in this, but the $20 price plus shipping made me decide to just do digital. No big deal at all everyone.

My conversation with you wasn't meant to be friendly. I already knew you were being a jerk. & I don't have a problem with anything except the fact that the conversation in here was going fine until you started polluting it with your obsession over $2. If you're not buying it and don't plan to, don't post in the thread for it.

+ Don't even try with the negativity towards males thing. Just don't. It has nothing to do with the fact that you may or may not be a male, because I honestly have no idea how you identify. It was not used in the context of calling you a name or putting down your masculinity. Good lord.

It was going fine until you made it hostile. I can imagine what you would say about sexism if someone called you a bitch.

If I called someone a bitch, that would be different. But I didn't, so there's really no reason to bring up what I would say if someone called me one. Idk why yall gotta act like nobody's used the word as a synonym for whining/complaining around here ever... I've never taken issue with the word being used in that context. It's not assigning gender to anyone, it's not questioning anyones masculinity, and it's not calling anyone a name.

There have been so many times when #vibes has gotten on a lot of people's nerves around here because of their complaining over trivial things. All I said was that most 7" are in the $5-$6 range when they said it wasn't a good price. I don't think that's hostile. But its neither here nor there because they messaged me privately where we will work this out.

Sorry everyone.

If you want to talk about attractive qualities, I'd drop throwing the word "bitch" around and using it as a negative putdown towards males. Not really attractive in such a setting as this where you try to have friendly conversation.

But it's ok to use it as a putdown toward women? Sick. I say stop throwing around that world in general. It degrading toward everyone, especially women. Let's have a little respect and rise above the gross sexist slurs.

• 2 months later...