Bernie 2016

If it funded birth control for people who can't afford it, sex education, and general shit like that I would hand deliver the money.

I'm running for president on the platform of "Everyone should be able to safely fuck all the time without getting STDs or pregnant"

we already have birth control for people who can't afford it and we already provide sex education, it just sucks in execution. i'm skeptical of the benefits of your hypothetical tax increase.

as for having sex all the time without getting STDs or pregnant, that also already happens. you just have to die first. christians call it heaven.

these threads need a devil's advocate. my insurance premiums went up 40% since the ACA. regardless what you think of me, i'm actually helping the disadvantaged.

You idiot. Your increased insurance rates aren't going to the "disadvantaged" they're going to your insurance companies' upper management. They complain about what the ACA is doing to rates and plans yet most insurance companies' CEOs are taking higher salaries than ever.

You idiot. Your increased insurance rates aren't going to the "disadvantaged" they're going to your insurance companies' upper management. They complain about what the ACA is doing to rates and plans yet most insurance companies' CEOs are taking higher salaries than ever.

not quite sure what your point is, but reads like you are against the ACA because it's making insurance CEOs wealthier. question: who do you think is paying for the millions of Americans who were previously denied coverage?

Not really true. Under ACA insurance companies are required to operate on a fixed margin. It's something like 15% of premiums collected.

The rate increases are coming from the burden associated to covering unhealthy people that would not have been able to obtain coverage previously. They were more of a hidden cost previously. You were paying for them in the form of hospital rates jacked up to cover costs they were writing off elsewhere and state funded risk pools.

i believe you read correctly. looks like trump pulled in a crowd of 5,000 in arizona. probably just trying to make other candidates look less bat shit crazy at this point.

He's fun to watch. I don't think he'd make a good president but I think he'd make a great adviser. He's got a great head for business, he just.. isn't the most diplomatic in how he presents things. Somewhat akin to a rich and older Cartman.