Bernie 2016

That is absolutely the result of obama-tax-care passed exclusively using tricks and gimmicks by the D's, then upheld by changing the wording for a "they got something bad on me" Roberts court. The "bullshit" insurance companies are the people who are in bed with the D's and reaping massive profits then contributing to them in return. Potemkin Villages all the way down.

I hope a death panel votes to kill your loved ones.

The ACA goes beyond the annual tax and some insurance plans reconfiguring themselves, just an FYI. It's not a perfect law, but congress wouldn't sit still long enough to allow a proper conversation to happen so these loopholes could be fixed. Think outside that and think about all the folks who never had insurance who now do, and those who were dropped bc they were sick (wtf??) no longer have to worry about being dropped. Also, free birth control.

I read a thing from someone's blog about the general election that I want to find and post here. I'm on mobile so I'll look for it when I get home.

as long as shareholders don't make their 33%, the bitching will continue about the act itself. (as with all business, in every market)

the point of the ACA, as has already been stated, was for everyone to receive coverage.  

You wouldn't have any penalty for the first 2 yrs, if you only made up to a certain amount on income.  I cannot recall that amount at this time.

Amazing how many people didn't realize they were voting for a constitutional lawyer for president.  

You don't want to pay taxes, which everyone does from birth?  Don't elect the far right, all of whom love throwing public dollars away.  

But, you know, population control, right?

How did you get it waived? I know some people who could use that info

It has to do with income.

Like egg said, Obamacare was torn apart in congress. It's not 100% what he wanted but it's what he could get through. How your employer or insurance company reacts is not his fault. They are scumbags who fuck people over and then pass the blame to Obama, don't fall for their bullshit.

Thanks to Obama insurance companies can no longer deny claims for pre-existing conditions. If you don't think that's an amazing thing you're sick in the head and should seek help. Help that will be covered by insurance despite it being a pre-existing condition.

It has to do with income.

Like egg said, Obamacare was torn apart in congress. It's not 100% what he wanted but it's what he could get through. How your employer or insurance company reacts is not his fault. They are scumbags who fuck people over and then pass the blame to Obama, don't fall for their bullshit.

Thanks to Obama insurance companies can no longer deny claims for pre-existing conditions. If you don't think that's an amazing thing you're sick in the head and should seek help. Help that will be covered by insurance despite it being a pre-existing condition.

i would also support it 100% if i didn't have to pay for it.

Well yeah, free shit is dope.

But taxes are necessary and they should at least go towards helping the people who pay them. I'd rather my taxes go towards things like government assistance and healthcare. But I live in NY state so I'm fairly certain all my taxes just go towards road work.

I just want to point out anyone who says they support Bernie because he doesnt take money from big bank, etc. will be in for a surprise if he wins the primary and starts accepting money from big bank because Hillary is out.

Are most people here forgetting what country we live in? Is it Bernie speaking or is it his team of writers telling him what to say?

Because unexpected and unwanted pregnancies are way cheaper and healthier than pills and condoms.

It would be better for their bottom line and the countries health if they provided birth control. Frankly, I'd also like to see them provide reimbursement for sex education in the states that have adopted a head in the sand policy.

Because unexpected and unwanted pregnancies are way cheaper and healthier than pills and condoms.

It would be better for their bottom line and the countries health if they provided birth control. Frankly, I'd also like to see them provide reimbursement for sex education in the states that have adopted a head in the sand policy.

That's true. I don't believe in any type of handout though.