PO: TWIABP - Death to New Years

how're the tracks? i'm at work so I couldn't download it

i'm not OG TWIABP&IANLATD, but i think the first song is the best thing they've done.

I fully support adding a donation into the price of rarer variants.

Was there a way to donate with the other variants? I caved and ordered the half/half last night but I was really high.

we just attached the donation to the most rare variant with this release (I think we might do that with future releases when there is a charity that bands feel strongly about supporting). We're working on a possible way to add a donation item but don't have that set up yet. Thanks to everyone who's ordered this so far and been cool with supporting the donation

you are right, my last visit to the band was whenever, if ever. and exactly his voice was the reason that threw me away.

There are like 5 people singing all over Whenever, If Ever. Their first vocalist had quit the band during the recording of that record so he's on like half the songs. He is more than likely the "whiny" one you're talking about and although most of us miss him you might like Dave's vocals better on their newer stuff.

There are like 5 people singing all over Whenever, If Ever. Their first vocalist had quit the band during the recording of that record so he's on like half the songs. He is more than likely the "whiny" one you're talking about and although most of us miss him you might like Dave's vocals better on their newer stuff.

weird. I was under the impression that Beverly Wyatt was the last song he (Nick?) sang on.