(PO Soon) FUZZ - II 2XLP 10/23/15

Agree that they should make it more clear. Midheaven had an Instragram post three days ago stating that they still had grey available. But that was three days ago...

Looking at both web pages I think the opposite.

If you look at the Midheaven web page it doesn't mention the colour so if I hadn't seen the Instragram post I wouldn't know either way and still wouldn't know if I were to pre order one today, but with the Roughtrade page it clearly says it's the coloured Roughtrade exclusive, it doesn't say anything about getting a standard black if they run out of the exclusives or anything like that.

Either way if I was ordering from both today and was dead set on a coloured one I'd be asking the question or telling them to cancel the order if there were no coloured ones left.

Does anyone know how many grey ones Midheaven are doing?

• 3 weeks later...

"As for the Fuzz II it is a great record but ours is just a standard edition. Our special editions (which are typically limited numbers , foil stamped, colored vinyl ) available this month are Youth Lagoon, Future DS2, Ben Webster Stormy weather, and Late Nite Tales Belle and Sebastian. "

Bummer, but my wallet is ecstatic.

Good info, thanks.

So I was just looking at the e-mail ITR sent out announcing the preorder, and they said colored (white) vinyl would start shipping in mid-October.  Anybody know if they are still on target for that (and would black be shipping at the same time)?  I was thinking about e-mailing ITR, but I'm sure they have enough going on with preparing to get the boatloads of Fuzz II records out the door. 

I saw on another forum that the Midheaven copies were going to start shipping today, hopefully that means regular copies from ITR are en route also. Would make sense if they were going out this week (I saw that the head of Riding Easy records posted on instagram that ITR sent him one of every non-deluxe color already) and I'm betting the band will have copies for their tour starting this week. 

Also in case anyone missed it, the album leaked and is phenomenal so far. 

So I was just looking at the e-mail ITR sent out announcing the preorder, and they said colored (white) vinyl would start shipping in mid-October. Anybody know if they are still on target for that (and would black be shipping at the same time)? I was thinking about e-mailing ITR, but I'm sure they have enough going on with preparing to get the boatloads of Fuzz II records out the door.

Yeah I probably wouldn't email them about it

Trying to refrain from listening to the leak. Getting tough though...

Without knowing for sure whether the deluxe order I paid for is for legit. I'd imagine it to be but perhaps they won't get around to crosschecking the order timeline until when they receive the LPs in November. So harsh to be sat waiting.

*Edit - luckily all this anxiety was just dwarfed by having been sent on a reviewing mission.

Anyone catching them over the next few days supporting Mudhoney? Curious as to what merch they might have but won't find out until they hit up LA on Tuesday. If you're going to any of their other shows in the U.S. be sure to show up early and catch my buddy's band WALTER! (features members of Meatbodies, Ducktails & SadGirl)