"Custom" Record Inserts

Maybe I'll catch some flak for this but I was curious if anyone's ever made one off record inserts.

To state my intentions, I have record frames that I currently have some of my jackets inside of. I would prefer to take my jackets out and swap in a nice quality print of the album art instead. 

Anyone have any experience with this? I'm guessing maybe an issue is copyrights for the imagery?

So because I rather not derail my own thread I'm just going to clarify.

I currently have a few jackets framed, they're jackets of records I own more than one variant of. I want to create high quality 12" prints similar to the inserts that come with records from time to time. Said prints would go into the frame and I could put the jackets back into the sleeves with their respective records. I jokingly stated that my records were pinned to the wall (which again, they're not) after Rooks asked where the jacket-less records were. 

Regardless none of that even matters. I just want to know if anyone has gone through and done something similar to what I am trying to do and I was curious what the process was for them.