OPEN LETTER TO VC. "Real Talko: The No Taco Left Behind Campaign"

no  :(  we walked to dinner both nights and we weren't working/staying near there.

Still plenty of other good stuff in the old market. No tacos joints that I saw though :(

There should be a law, that tacos are made readily available for consumption. I'm talking about a number you can call and within 10 to 15 mins, by some form of transportation, tacos will be brought to you. and this would be paid for by the government. and we who use the service would get a tax break. there should be drones, that deliver tacos. I would base my presidential campaign around this, and win.

also, burgers are wonderful but tacos > burgers

There should be a law, that tacos are made readily available for consumption. I'm talking about a number you can call and within 10 to 15 mins, by some form of transportation, tacos will be brought to you. and this would be paid for by the government. and we who use the service would get a tax break. there should be drones, that deliver tacos. I would base my presidential campaign around this, and win.

My tax dollars better never support tacos of any kind.

"By the government"...as no tax dollars could go to it. and if you think, "oh well, they would raise taxes somewhere else, to cover it", then that's where the tax break would come in to off set that. (I also know, ideally, it would never work, but would be awesome)

edit: by all means, I do not want this to turn into a political/tax conversation. if so, I will burn this thread to the ground.

edit: while I eat delicious tacos

There should be a law, that tacos are made readily available for consumption. I'm talking about a number you can call and within 10 to 15 mins, by some form of transportation, tacos will be brought to you. and this would be paid for by the government. and we who use the service would get a tax break. there should be drones, that deliver tacos. I would base my presidential campaign around this, and win.

There is a wildly unsuccessful Canadian political party called the Rhinoceros Party. This is their platform: 

If elected, the Rhinoceros Party of Canada has promised to:

I feel like the inclusion of tacos for all would be essential for their success in the US.

"By the government"...as no tax dollars could go to it. and if you think, "oh well, they would raise taxes somewhere else, to cover it", then that's where the tax break would come in to off set that. (I also know, ideally, it would never work, but would be awesome)

edit: by all means, I do not want this to turn into a political/tax conversation. if so, I will burn this thread to the ground.

edit: while I eat delicious tacos

I would be fine if your taco plan was a trojan horse for delivering birth control to the masses.