What would you do if you won?

funny, I just read an article about the 30 year payment plan, if you were to die within that time frame, you would still get the payment but obviously the money would go into your estate. so that way you could pass the money to someone else, or basically whoever is your personal rep of the estate could write checks to where the money needs to go.

I had completely forgot that there was an annuity option, but I would definitely go with that. I think someone having all that money (around $990m) at once is bound to do something stupid with it. That's just way too much power for a normal citizen.

But with the annuity (I read it would be around $22.5m a year), I would get my families in Mexico out of poverty. I have many aunts that don't have couches or didn't have an air conditioner this past summer or barely have anything to eat. They live day by day. It's so fucked. I would get them out of there and either bring them to the U.S. or if they wanted to stay in Mexico, I'd buy them a house and give each one money, so they could live well. Enough to buy the necessities and have a bit of spending money.

After that, look for a house for myself. Probably a two or three bedroom.

I would definitely start a business of some kind. One thing I would absolutely do is set up a no kill shelter for animals. I would have people roaming the streets looking for lost animals and if they do not have an owner, just put them up for adoption. I probably wouldn't even charge. Would just want them to find a good home.

Don't know what else I'd do after that, but definitely that.

Before I die within a year of winning the lottery I'd open a few pressing plants so my PO's can hurry the fuck up.

I'd open a pressing pant and cater to just the gimmicky soundtrack bullshit. Get Space Lab and Mondo out of everyone's way and turn a decent profit for the next year or two.

Scenarios: A&B

A: If I am able to win without the press or family/friends finding out; Pay off debts, deactivate all social media, leave the country, settle in Japan under a new name, quietly send bits and pieces of % of money saved to my family for their needs

B: If I win and the world finds out; Pay off debts, deactivate social media, take core family members with me to new country(doesn't have to be Japan), settle under new names