What would you do if you won?

Pay off my loans, my parents debt, both my sister's debt and my best friends. The money would then sit and do nothing, since I would not change my lifestyle.

I also won't win, because the lottery is stupid.

You know how like all of your friends and family are going to come looking for you once you got all that money... I've thought it would be pretty cool if I did something like bought up a bunch of record stores and then paid friends/family like $100k a year to run them for me.  Or something, you know?  Maybe buy an old theater, install a bar, and play old movies.  Something chill.

My only fear is that it would really only take about a year or two before whatever friends/family stuck around to indulge me kind of just shift into an Always Sunny kind of situation.

Yeah, Tardcore beat me to that there.  But I still think it's a decent solution to a real problem.  But maybe they'd resent you because then they're your employees?

Anyway, the whole "give a million to your friends" thing is bullshit anyway.  Because you've already lost like 60% to taxes by taking the lump sum, why waste more to taxes by giving it away like that?  Like, that person that gets a million is just going to end up owing another huge chunk of that to the IRS.

Lump sum.

Make a will.

Pay off student loans and other random debts.

Buy my Dad a house, new car etc. 

Pay off my soon to be father in laws house.

Make college funds for nephews & nieces and for my close friends kids.

Buy a ranch and rescue dogs and other animals.

Travel.

Start some sort of business cause I can't not work.

One of the things I plan on doing is having a party for friends and family at a large venue. I won't tell them who is going to play at this party. For different reasons I have come up with this strange list of performers: Psychedelic Furs, Social Distortion(but I wouldn't let them play any new stuff), Madness, and Danzig. These bands would stoke out my friends and family and are probably workable for a multi-millionaire.