VC Round-Up // EU Group Buy [3 - Meniscus?]

Ok, so I got an official stock count of everything left. Good news is that there were plenty of III in stock, so if anyone wants one feel free to add on.

As far as the red and white splatter copies of II, he only has four. So @shamrocks and @Issei Hyoudou you're going to need to pick a different variant as you were the last two to choose that splatter of II. There is teal and white, or pink and rose. Let me know what you want and I can finalize the order.

@burkyburk I was able to add your clear copy of III, and your black copy of IV. Let me know what copy of II you want so I can add it.

Looks like shipping will be €50. So broken up between everyone (11 people) that's about $5.10/each at the current exchange rate of $56.48. Not too fucking shabby. It'll take 2 weeks to get here from Spain. Three at the very most, but I'm going closer to 2 cause the post has been killing it lately. Then add $4 for media mail to each individual (since I believe everyone in this buy is located in the continental US). So I'll be adding $1 so I can get mailers for everyone. So I'll be working out the cost for each individual depending on your order, then adding the shipping of $11.00 to the records, and we'll have our pricing for everyone.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Edited by Dave Grohl

36 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Got you on the list @burkyburk -- included the updated excel.

Yeah, so once I get @Issei Hyoudou and @shamrocks choice fro the II variant, I will get everything submitted, and get that pricing.

Thanks @abovetheearth <3.

hJEuO5s.png

I'll take the pink and rose if I can't get splatter. Thanks for figuring all this out dude <3

25 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Cool. When will payment be due? I want to make sure I have the money ready to fire

Well, I can't say for sure, cause Alberto has just been doing this when he can (as you can tell it's taken a few months to get to this point, with all the correspondence while he is on tour, and checking stock at the practice space, etc.). But since he is back from tour now he has been able to reply a bit quicker. So my guess is I'll have a number within the week, then I'll give everyone a  week to make the payment (but the sooner everyone pays, the sooner he can send it out, obviously).

Before the discounts you (for II, III, and IV) would be 55 euros, plus $11 for shipping (from Spain to me, then from me to you, plus the cost of the mailer), so $73, but that's before the discount. I'm not sure how much that will be, but that $73 should give you a ball park of what you'll need cause it'll be a little less than that.

7 hours ago, shamrocks said:

ill take that pink yo, sorry for the delay

No worries. Updated your order.

So we're all set for the order. I just sent the order over to Alberto.

When he gave me stock a few days ago he said he wouldn't fulfill any other orders till I got ours' in, which is awesome. Now we're just waiting on pricing, and I'll update that when I get it. I can send the pricing via PM or do it on here, whatever your guys' preference.

@abovetheearth @chkadea @JRHews @The Butcha @shamrocks

@Issei Hyoudou @omik11303 @Gumbo72203 @burkyburk @MayCauseDeath

FoDlSlf.png

3 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Matt, didn't you mention that he was able to get an additional green copy for us for IV?  I'm just looking at the spreadsheet you made, and remember you mentioning something about being able to cover the greens in a post a little while back.

That spreadsheet is killer, btw.  Nicely done man.  

It was four originally and I was able to get one more out of it. Five is all he has left. I feel bad for taking them all but he insisted. From what I remember MayCauseDeath asked for the green first, as I have the list in order of request. You've been marked as black the entire time, for a month or more. If you don't want black let me know and I can remove it. I'll double check one last time if he has any additional green to see if we can get you one, but from our last correspondence he has five left. But if he doesn't have another green do you still want black or want it removed entirely? Just let me know either way, bud. 

And thanks. That's just my OCD kicking in. Haha 

On 4/17/2016 at 4:59 PM, Dave Grohl said:

Update.

// II | Multiple Variants (A/B Teal, C/D White / A/B Pink, C/D Rose / A/B White w. Red, C/D Red w. White) (8 copies of splatter.)

1. Charlie - splatter

2. chkadea - splatter

3. JRHews - splatter

4. Butcha - splatter

5. shamrocks - splatter

6. Rez - splatter

7. Omik - pink / rose

// III | Clear (8 copies)

1. Matt

2. Rez

// IV | Green (4-5 copies) / Black

1. Matt

2. Butcha

3. shamrocks

4. Rez

5. maycausedeath *

On 4/18/2016 at 11:49 PM, Gumbo72203 said:

i should have jumped on a copy of IV. Oh well.

I forgot how great this opening track is.

On 4/18/2016 at 8:25 AM, Gumbo72203 said:

Yeah? Okay word, lemme see how my financials pan out in the next week or two... trying to sell off some things to help offset some purchases haha. Lots of concerts and trips coming up, and other records I've bought, and yeah. There's too much stuff!

I think I'm going to want that green and white variant of II also. that thing looks sweet.

But i'll confirm in the next week or two.

On 4/18/2016 at 2:14 PM, Dave Grohl said:

I'll add you to the list, and if anything happens we can always take you off. No big deal.

@Gumbo72203 -- that was the order of things. Looks like Maycausedeath beat you to it by a day or so. So I put you down as black as per your request. Like I said, if you don't want the black that's no worries, just let me know so I can update Alberto. He told me originally that he had four but he found one more after the tour. So we get five of his five remaining copies. Still have you down for the teal copy of II. If you need III there are plenty of copies.

//

If anyone needs to make changes, please, please let me know. I think I gave everyone more than enough time to confirm / edit / change / etc. since me and Alberto have been working whenever he could get back to me, which was over a few months. But like I said, I submitted the order, but if anyone needs to make a change please let me know, as it will be the last time -- I don't want to keep switching things up on Alberto (that ain't cool).

19 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

It was four originally and I was able to get one more out of it. Five is all he has left. I feel bad for taking them all but he insisted. From what I remember MayCauseDeath asked for the green first, as I have the list in order of request. You've been marked as black the entire time, for a month or more. If you don't want black let me know and I can remove it. I'll double check one last time if he has any additional green to see if we can get you one, but from our last correspondence he has five left. But if he doesn't have another green do you still want black or want it removed entirely? Just let me know either way, bud. 

And thanks. That's just my OCD kicking in. Haha 

No no I still need it haha, I just swore I read a post that mentioned he was able to cover everybody, but it was probably that he was able to get a 5th, or that there was a 5th and maaaaaybe a 6th.  I'm not too sure.  No big deal tho; I'd much rather have the green but being able to listen period is the most important thing.  Who knows, maybe the green pressing will suck and the black pressing turns out to be vastly superior :P 

14 minutes ago, Gumbo72203 said:

No no I still need it haha, I just swore I read a post that mentioned he was able to cover everybody, but it was probably that he was able to get a 5th, or that there was a 5th and maaaaaybe a 6th.  I'm not too sure.  No big deal tho; I'd much rather have the green but being able to listen period is the most important thing.  Who knows, maybe the green pressing will suck and the black pressing turns out to be vastly superior :P 

Haha alright, man, then I still have you down for black. I'll let you know when I get pricing and then send each individual their final amount via PM.

19 hours ago, JRHews said:

Still just want II. Will keep an eye out for your PM, thanks for setting all this up!

You got it, man. And no worries!

On 6/19/2016 at 8:55 PM, Eclipsical said:

Matt, if you end up with any Toundra extras, let me know.  Interested but super late!

Hey, bud. There are more teal / white, and pink / rose IIs, clear IIIs, and I think I might be able to squeeze another IV out of them, maybe. I know was IV was slim pickings since they just got back from a pretty big tour. Alberto was running numbers for me last time we spoke. So let me know what you want ASAP so I can check in with him.