VC Round-Up // EU Group Buy [3 - Meniscus?]

Oops I was talking about the represses. No copies of the OG pressing available right now either :( I contacted Toundra directly and they said sorry it's hard to find :(

Tell the guy you sold it to that a much more important person wants it, I'm sure they'll understand and send it my way :D

Luv u halo

• 2 weeks later...

Got an update from from Alberto (I'll summarize):

II: He has a couple versions floating around. He has the red / white splatter variant, and a green and white variant.

He is double checking how many red / white he has. He thinks maybe 3 or 4. He thinks there are 2 other variants as well, and will get those to me tomorrow.

IV: he said they are difficult to come by right now, and are saving a box for the upcoming tour, but he might be able to spare some green copies.

I'll update the thread when he updates again. He has been super busy with school, and band stuff, but he apologizes and hope we're still interested in the order.

Here is a photo of the green / white II that looks pretty fucking sweet, as well as red / white splatter:

toundra-II.jpg

7k5ENF2.jpg

Got an update from from Alberto (I'll summarize):

II: He has a couple versions floating around. He has the red / white splatter variant, and a green and white variant.

He is double checking how many red / white he has. He thinks maybe 3 or 4. He thinks there are 2 other variants as well, and will get those to me tomorrow.

IV: he said they are difficult to come by right now, and are saving a box for the upcoming tour, but he might be able to spare some green copies.

I'll update the thread when he updates again. He has been super busy with school, and band stuff, but he apologizes and hope we're still interested in the order.

Here is a photo of the green / white II that looks pretty fucking sweet, as well as red / white splatter:

toundra-II.jpg

7k5ENF2.jpg

I need toundra 1 and 3, if he can get those i would be down........... I am kind of irritated, i purchased the 4 from him and he said there were no more green ones. I purchased one from him under the impression it was green because the sales page said green and even had it in the url, but it was standard black. 

I need toundra 1 and 3, if he can get those i would be down........... I am kind of irritated, i purchased the 4 from him and he said there were no more green ones. I purchased one from him under the impression it was green because the sales page said green and even had it in the url, but it was standard black.

Same here.

And they just moved storage spaces and found a lot of shit they didn't even know they had. So that may be the case with what happened with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, another update from Alberto.

He has 4 copies of IV on translucent green he can part with for us.

He has a few variants of II which can be seen below.

I think I'll be taking one of the green IVs. The next three people who say they want green IV, let me know.

According to the big cartel shop they have clear copies of III in stock. I am going to verify that with Alberto next email cause I want one of those myself. They seem to have a good amount of stock according to the site.

I'll keep the list updated. If you want II, let me know which variant. I'll add that to the list as well. Then I can update Alberto and get us pricing.

These are $22.50 each. Shipping will be calculated later.

// II | Multiple Variants (A/B Teal, C/D White / A/B Pink, C/D Rose / A/B White w. Red, C/D Red w. White)
1. Charlie - splatter

2. chkadea - splatter

3. JRHews - splatter

4. Butcha - splatter

5. shamrocks - splatter

6. Rez - splatter

// III - clear

1. Matt

2. Rez

// IV | Green
1. Matt

2. Butcha

3. shamrocks

7k5ENF2.jpg
5Bv8ZJI.jpg
ur7RbFd.jpg

I think I'll be taking one of the green IVs. The next three people who say they want green IV, let me know.

I'll keep the list updated. If you want II, let me know which variant. I'll add that to the list as well. Then I can update Alberto and get us pricing.

// II | Multiple Variants (A/B Teal, C/D White / A/B Pink, C/D Rose / A/B White w. Red, C/D Red w. White)

// IV | Green

1. Matt

I'd be interested in picking up II, preferably the splatter variant, but really depends on how much it'll run. Not sure if it's a faux pas or not, but could I wait to see what the pricing is? If it's too much, I'll have to back out :(

I'd be interested in picking up II, preferably the splatter variant, but really depends on how much it'll run. Not sure if it's a faux pas or not, but could I wait to see what the pricing is? If it's too much, I'll have to back out :(

It'll probably be around $25 with shipping to each person. Depends on how many are ordered.

Giving there isn't a limitation on them it's no worry if you pass. I'll get an estimate and get back to you. I can put you down for not and can always update of course.

It'll probably be around $25 with shipping to each person. Depends on how many are ordered.

Giving there isn't a limitation on them it's no worry if you pass. I'll get an estimate and get back to you. I can put you down for not and can always update of course.

That's not bad at all. And thank you - that'd be great regardless!

I think I may be in for one of each but I'd have to wait for my wallet to recover from tomorrow. When's the deadline?

I'm not putting a deadline on this since Alberto hits me back when he can. I'm going to give it a week or two to take orders, then let him know, then get a stock count back to make sure everything can be fulfilled since I don't know how many copies of each II variant they have. Then once I get everything accounted for I can work on pricing. Each album should be about $22 then whatever the shipping is depending on the amount of people : orders. If you want III, that one is a little cheaper since it is one LP at $17.

So in short, I'll start to let people know when I'm getting ready to stop taking orders. Won't be taking money for a few weeks.

I'm not putting a deadline on this since Alberto hits me back when he can. I'm going to give it a week or two to take orders, then let him know, then get a stock count back to make sure everything can be fulfilled since I don't know how many copies of each II variant they have. Then once I get everything accounted for I can work on pricing. Each album should be about $22 then whatever the shipping is depending on the amount of people : orders. If you want III, that one is a little cheaper since it is one LP at $17.

So in short, I'll start to let people know when I'm getting ready to stop taking orders. Won't be taking money for a few weeks.

Alright, I think I want the splatter II if possible and will probably get all three but will firm up closer to the deadline.

II & IV: These are $22.50 each. Shipping will be calculated later. I will also see about getting a discount for a bulk order if possible.

III: According to the big cartel shop they have clear copies of III in stock. I am going to verify that with Alberto next email cause I want one of those myself. They seem to have a good amount of stock according to the site. These will be $17 a piece.

1. Charlie - splatter

2. chkadea - splatter

3. JRHews - splatter

4. Butcha - splatter

5. shamrocks - splatter

6. Rez - splatter

7. Omik - pink / rose

// III | Clear

1. Matt

2. Rez

// IV | Green
1. Matt