The crosley dislike thread

Or for $250 you can get an U-Turn Orbit with a Grado Black1 Assuming you have a separate pre-amp or Integrated amp. Or the U-turn Basic with a built in pre-amp.

I'm looking at getting a U-Turn once my tax rebate comes in. Still haven't decided whether to go with the built in preamp, or buy a separate one.

Thank you for sharing that information. Honestly I was clueless to this. I'm a little bumbed that this could ruin my record's though. I am in no position to get a better record player so for now this is all I have. 

On more than one occasion you have been kind to me which I am greatfull for since a few others keep calling me a troll. I guess at some point I will have to get over my fear of working [got made fun of a lot at my last job] and get another job to buy something better someday.

It's been explained in depth in the beginners thread more than a few times as well.

We all have to start somewhere and it is a bit of pot luck as to whether you get one the works reasonably well or not but yes they are poorly made form bad materials with woeful quality control, that and you really aren't getting the best out of your records as they contain a whole lot more music that a Crosley or any other of the plastic Chinese turntables that look very much like a Crosley ( Pyle, Jensen, Steepletone, GPO, ION etc, etc, etc,) can get out of them

You can do a lot better for your money 2nd hand but that can be a risk as well but the bottom line is that a good turntable is an engineering masterpiece and that unfortunately costs so you get out what you put in.

or you can be like some crazy audiophiles and go buy a $6,000 turntable, like the project signature 10 lol. Beg your parents for the project signature 10.

parents should buy their teenagers the project signature 10 or even the signature 12. now thats a good purchase. a billion times Better than the crapley crosleys that almost every teenage hipster seems to have.

Dude. Seriously.