PO: BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE 3LP - Hans Zimmer + Junkie XL

I've always had bad luck with Colored MOV presses, tried twice on Amazon and been let down

Its tricky to get ANY MOV press from Amazon. Me and a few other people I know have had problems. Things get switched up and specifically the warehouse sometimes doesn't know the difference especially if it isnt labeled on the front plastic.

Interstellar's different MOV version was a pain in the ass to get from Amazon. They switched up the Watertower and MOV versions. I ended up grabbing the MOV from a third party for cheaper.

Thanks guys. I'm thinking of going with SoundStageDirect.

I have zero issues with Affleck as Batman. At all. But I also have zero interest in Lex Luthor, Wonder Woman, Superman, seeing Batman fight Superman, or really any superhero mashups at all. Plus, the score in that trailer sounds lousy and generic. Other than that, I'm all in.

New trailer is legit! I've dreamed about seeing Batman and Superman being on the big screen together ever since Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns...I'm stoked for this. I'm not too worried about the trailer music at all. i feel like 2 minutes is not enough time to make a lousy and generic analysis or not. No offense to whip as we all have our equally valid opinions. definitely going to order the blue black and red version of this.

New trailer is legit! I've dreamed about seeing Batman and Superman being on the big screen together ever since Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns...I'm stoked for this. I'm not too worried about the trailer music at all. i feel like 2 minutes is not enough time to make a lousy and generic analysis or not. No offense to whip as we all have our equally valid opinions. definitely going to order the blue black and red version of this.

None taken. Especially since, by your own reasoning, two minutes is not enough time to properly evaluate an entire score, but you just decided to drop $40 on it.

I went on many users advice here and ordered at SoundStageDirect. It was $58.99 and with the code "LP15" that they are running currently it brought it down to something like $50.14 and with free shipping on orders over $50 it was good for me, plus, I had like $17 in PayPal funds so I could split the order (which made me feel like I ended up getting this MOV press for $33) it is a stupid, expensive, soundtrack, but I'm hoping I will have luck getting the limited version and SSD packs well.

None taken. Especially since, by your own reasoning, two minutes is not enough time to properly evaluate an entire score, but you just decided to drop $40 on it.

Haha! Ironic! But my reasoning, which could be faulty, is based upon liking almost everything Zimmer has done in the past and more specifically the Man of Steel soundtrack which he is continuing on with by doing the Superman themes on this. That gives me lots of confidence for this soundtrack. I haven't actually preordered either as I'm hoping to get it cheaper, which I realize might not happen and so when it comes time for it to come out, I may have to pay $40...

I wanted to mention that I was looking over my digital copy of Man of Steel that I got free from Amazon when I ordered the vinyl, and the download they gave me featured the deluxe tracks and in the bonus tracks: 3 of them were from Junkie XL - "General Zod," "This Is Madness" and "Arcade." I think it's interesting that Junkie XL is a full collaborator this time around. 

I wanted to mention that I was looking over my digital copy of Man of Steel that I got free from Amazon when I ordered the vinyl, and the download they gave me featured the deluxe tracks and in the bonus tracks: 3 of them were from Junkie XL - "General Zod," "This Is Madness" and "Arcade." I think it's interesting that Junkie XL is a full collaborator this time around. 

Im so glad that he is. The juxtaposition of the two of them makes it so massive and powerful. Their War Here is so amazing. Those strings leading into Junkies drumming and how it just runs away from the strings hits so hard. It might be the greatest thing I've heard from a film OST yet.

I think Zimmer could have done fine by himself but I dont think it would have been the same if they didnt bring Junkie on as a full collaborator.

• 3 weeks later...