Dark Souls III - Sleep when you're dead.

rooks

But if you don't wear the loincloth you don't get that sweet eye-full of ass-crack every time you roll forward. Without that.. I mean what's the point of even playing???

I put on the deserter pants last night and quickly became disinterested in the game, 5/10. Took off the pants and the magic was back, 10/10.

Anyone know where Leon Kennedy's summoning sign is in Undead Settlement? I seem to have missed it. :P

This game is great.

Logged another 8 hours last night, luckily my girl had dinner plans.  Fucking dog ass tired this morning though. Might have to call it a night at a more normal time tonight.

I'm officially through 5 areas after Firelink... so about 26 bonfires in total.

Fucking loving this game. Some areas look like Bloodborne, some look like DS1, all the enemies look great and are actually interesting! I CARE about what I'm fighting again unlike DS2.  Also, I'm level 40 after 16 hours and it has been TOUGH to level up. I'd have been at least level 80 by now in DS2. Love it.

Can't wait til you guys get a little bit further so we can start talking weapons and such :) I did a little avaricious grinding last night for a piece of gear I sorely wanted.

Mines finally coming today! Bought the collectible hardcover guide too although I'm not going to use it until NG+.

Same here man. I have the others for DS1, 2, and both the Bloodborne ones. Though they were all done by Future Press, think this one is by Prima...

Couldn't pass up getting this one as they're usually pretty good. Will wait for NG+ to use it properly, might look up some stat info etc here and there though.

Someone with the guide will have to let me know what they think of it. I don't trust Prima for shit and FuturePress always did such a bang up job on the Souls/Bloodborne guides.

Mine was sent today, should be here in a day or two. I'll post some pics when it arrives.

Im only about 6 hours in despite getting my copy 4 days early! I'd imagine I'm right around the corner from a third boss about now. Damn family commitments getting in the way! I should be able to blast through some at the weekend though, and steal the odd hour or 2 every now and then.

Welp ,just read this on reddit about the guide:

Future Press made amazing guides based on the Souls games and Bloodborne. However, Prima got their hands on DS3 and they have done a poor job. Due to stock issues with Amazon in the UK, mine is arriving today. However, the reviews for the guide show how bad it really is.

• Missing Chapters. Some people have reported Chapters 1,2, and 10 are not even in the book.
  • table of contents goes from page 42 to 224 with no breaks in between. Walkthroughs of the areas themselves are not even labeled in the contents -Poor quality paper -Incomplete information and maps of the areas -No mention of New game plus -Poor detail on how to obtain certain loot, not even clear in the slightest. -The Estus flask is a horrible plastic lump. Looks horrible and not worth the money. You can't even drink out of it. -Not even an index page

I'm quite disappointed and really regretting buying this guide. Its a shame futurepress was never able to make a guide under DS3, especially seeing the quality of their past guides of the game. Thinking about picking it up or it hasn't dispatched yet? Cancel it and get your money back.

Amazon reviews here - http://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/0744017041/ref=cm_cr_dp_syn_footer?k=Dark+Souls+III+Collector%27s+Edition%3A+Prima+Official+Game+Guide&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=helpful&pageNumber=1

Shame, but I can't say I'm surprised.

I've read varying things online, but has anyone had success/failure with the password summoning with friends? Sounds like we may need an update to get it working consistently. I tried doing it with a friend to no success.

I am struggling getting some of the drops I'm seeing phantoms run around with. It sucks because I end up wasting the coins by dying or not getting a drop after using them. Oh well. YOU HAVE DIED.

I never mess with infusions but heavy and sharp infusions are next levelll.

heavy infusion - changes scaling on a weapon to Str

sharp infusion - changes scaling on a weapon to Dex

I'm doing a str build as usual for my first playthrough, but I found a certain Great Scythe that I have a soft spot in my heart for... Well, now it's a Heavy Great Scythe and it scales with my strength level. OUTSTANDING.

I never mess with infusions but heavy and sharp infusions are next levelll.

heavy infusion - changes scaling on a weapon to Str

sharp infusion - changes scaling on a weapon to Dex

I'm doing a str build as usual for my first playthrough, but I found a certain Great Scythe that I have a soft spot in my heart for... Well, now it's a Heavy Great Scythe and it scales with my strength level. OUTSTANDING.

Oh mama! This excites me a hell of a lot!