PO: M83 - Junk

Should have known they'd cut everything pre HUWD. That's a disappointing set to me.

The first time I saw m83 in like 2006 or something, Anthony was wearing this hilarious fur coat. He came out and jammed by himself on the synth for like 15 mins. Was really cool.

Also I think I paid 13$.

They played lots of before the dawn and Saturdays. Some older stuff.

I've seen them 3 or 4 times and I've always wanted to see "Up!" played live.

Guess that ship has sailed though.

well except for Saturdays=Youth but yeah that kind of disappoints :/ not even stuff from Before the Dawn, whatup with that?

I saw them on the saturdays tour and twice on hurry up. Hurry ups problem was so much material but hr and 10 mins sets. It was ridiculous but fun. Its a shame that this tour is only 10 mins longer. He can easily push himself to 1 hr 45 mins. But i saw beach house and they played an hr & 10 mins. Its quite frustrating before bands were pushing 1 hr and 20 mins now sets are shorter unless you're a big name

I would say that the Coachella 2012 setlist was mind-blowing. He played his dope remix from Tron: Derezzed live. But yeah, I've made up my mind that I like this album. I'm not into this album as an M83 album but I can't deny that I'm very much into certain tracks off this album.

Yeah. I've spent a few days with it and it definitely has some solid tracks.

But compared to other m83 albums it is by far the least enjoyable. It's a fun album, not an emotional one.

All my fav songs off it are like 1:30 though lol. And they last track is so good until that damn harmonica.

I just hope this is a one time style for Anthony.

• 2 weeks later...