There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

32 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

no i shouldn't. in light of recent events, it's the most probable cause.

How do we know you aren't a Clinton plant sent here to give us an unfavorable view of Trump supporters?  Post something only a true Trumpster would know.

Edited by rds

You didn't hear the news about how Hillary paid scientists to illegally obtain ancient DNA from a mosquito trapped in a fossilized piece of amber and then passed backdoor regulations to allow for a jurassic themed amusement park with living dinosaurs that tragically led to the murder of several employees?

5 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

Also here's a twofer: 

1. LOL

2. This is an example of what I'm talking about, Wax. Dude has 113K followers and a FAKE HAT

this is great stuff.

edit: not the whole obama / clinton pedophilia stuff, but the rock solid investigative reporting.

Edited by WAXXX

I had to look up this Spirit Cooking thing.  Still not clear what it is, but I saw it was hosted by Marina Abramovic.

Marina Abramovic.

So all of a sudden attending a event held by a world famous performance artist make you a satanist and/or you eat people?  WTF.

God damn, I'm an evil motherfucker for some of the concerts and events I've attended then. hahahahahaha.

Edited by daegor

Just now, daegor said:

Yes?

marina admits that spirit cooking in a private place is an occult ritual, not art. she is known for one art piece where stark naked, she ate a kilo of honey, drank a litre of red wine, carved a pentagram onto her stomach using a razor blade, whipped herself, and lay down on a cross made of ice for half an hour, bleeding copiously. if top players in the clinton enterprise are going to her place for private rituals, then it's definitely worthy of public discourse.

34 minutes ago, daegor said:

I had to look up this Spirit Cooking thing.  Still not clear what it is, but I saw it was hosted by Marina Abramovic.

Marina Abramovic.

So all of a sudden attending a event held by a world famous performance artist make you a satanist and/or you eat people?  WTF.

Seriously, she's not an obscure artist. She's worked with Jay Z and Lady Gaga. And guess what? Tony Podesta, the actual recipient of the email, is... an art collector! Holy shit! A lot of her art is centered around making people uncomfortable and pushing the limits of the body and what people are comfortable with. You can argue that it's bad art because it's not a landscape painting, but to imply that she's actually eating babies or whatever is nothing more than a truly beautiful example of the Right's staggering inability to discern any speech or expression that is not 100% literal. See also the reaction to this tweet, which made it all the way up to Trump himself: 

i think i'm gonna just leave work early, drink a bottle of red wine, vote trump, go back home and carve goat horns on my head, bleed on the ground for an hour, slaughter a pig, mix my semen with the pig's blood, invite some people over, drink the semen and pig blood concoction, find some breast milk, drink the breast milk, vomit the breast milk all over the walls, and then call it a night.

1 minute ago, WAXXX said:

i think i'm gonna just leave work early, drink a bottle of red wine, vote trump, go back home and carve goat horns on my head, bleed on the ground for an hour, slaughter a pig, mix my semen with the pig's blood, invite some people over, drink the semen and pig blood concoction, find some breast milk, drink the breast milk, vomit the breast milk all over the walls, and then call it a night.

Yeah, just guessing but....this is what you do every friday?

3 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

Seriously, she's not an obscure artist. She's worked with Jay Z and Lady Gaga. And guess what? Tony Podesta, the actual recipient of the email, is... an art collector! Holy shit! A lot of her art is centered around making people uncomfortable and pushing the limits of the body and what people are comfortable with. You can argue that it's bad art because it's not a landscape painting, but to imply that she's actually eating babies or whatever is nothing more than a truly beautiful example of the Right's staggering inability to discern any speech or expression that is not 100% literal. See also the reaction to this tweet, which made it all the way up to Trump himself: 

^ What you're describing is reality though.  

What WAXXX and we are talking about is political fantasy escapism.