There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

28 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Hillary supporters are sick.

They go low, we go high.

Someone asked Trump about this, and his response was "I'm supposed to care because they're homeless?  I prefer people who have homes."

When he was told that the person was holding a "Vote Trump" sign, Donald reportedly said "The homeless are great people.  No one has more respect for the homeless than I do."

2 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

wow, the mobile page for this site is complete garbage.

Newsweek about Trump destroying documents requested by the courts

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/11/11/donald-trump-companies-destroyed-emails-documents-515120.html

hillary used bleachbit on a personal email server after receiving a federal subpoena. hillary had classified information on her personal email server. hillary shared classified information with aides who did not have the appropriate clearances. it's likely that hillary's personal email server was hacked by foreign governments, putting our national security at risk. hillary used a private email server to avoid FOIA requests. 

despite all of this, what will most likely put hillary in prison are the operations of the clinton foundation. as exposed in wikileaks, hillary's own colleagues on her political campaign often expressed exasperation at the fact that hillary and bill were accepting millions of dollars and gifts from foreign governments for quid pro quo relationships. politicians are elected to serve the people. selling political influence and policy to any foreign government willing to pay is treason. 

but yeah, thanks for the article on donald trump settling civil suits.

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

the contest the campaign did to meet pusha t must've not helped that much either.

VJGGHB.png

Edited by WAXXX

6 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

and then the FBI reopened the case when new emails came to light...

So is an open case about emails worse than an open case about raping a child?

I mean if they are both innocent till proven guilty (which is the way you lean with Trump) why does it matter what open cases there are.

1 minute ago, stl_ben said:

So is an open case about emails worse than an open case about raping a child?

I mean if they are both innocent till proven guilty (which is the way you lean with Trump) why does it matter what open cases there are.

a civil suit can be brought by anyone against anybody for any reason.

the FBI opens criminal investigations when they believe our national security is put at risk.

6 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

i could sue you right now for rape is all i'm saying. whether i have proof or not. 

Oh you mean like the FBI can re-open case right now without even knowing what is in emails?  Whether they have proof or not?

As in what they just did?  

So no clear proof in either case yet, but again innocent till proven guilty....sometimes.

12 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

So Innocent till proven guilty only counts sometimes is what you are saying?

I get what you're saying, but while Hillary hasn't been proven guilty of a crime in court, it has been shown that she did in fact have top secret information stored improperly on a private server.

It has not been proven that Trump raped anyone. He's still a piece of garbage, but it's hasn't been proven that he's a rapist.

Just one more week guys.  We can put all this nastiness behind us and find another thread to boost our post count.

Seriously though, part of me doesn't even have the strength to care anymore.  This has been such a long, nasty process.  NPR was reporting that this election has become the #2 stressor in people's lives, right behind money.