Mind Over Matter Records Releases Hype Machine Thread - RIGHT NOW: Mystery 7 Inch Box!!!

Release news! Pressing info! Pictures! Rumors! Suggestions! Awesomeness! T-Swizzle gifs

All things MOMR!

;)

-----------------------------------------------

5/20/20 Update!!!

98944797_10158415356844697_5552564592493

We’ve created some 7” mystery boxes for those of you who like to live your life on the edge!

We’ve put together only 20 of these and each one comes with some extra goodies: 3 of them contain test pressings (with hand-made alternate artwork), several of them contain rare or OOP variants and each one of them contains a coupon code for a future purchase that ranges from 10-50%!

These are already packed up and sealed, so These are truly a mystery...even to us. Go wild!

https://www.mindovermatterrecords.com/MOM999

-----------------------------------------------

2/14/20 Update!!!

MOM061_YellowMock.jpg&key=a032f2dde00c29

Damien Done

Baby, Don't Hearse Me 11"

------------------------------------------------

These are love songs for the rest of us.

Damien Done is back with three new tantalizing tracks which take us on a rocky trip through desire, the challenges of keeping promises, attempting to be the ideal lover, seeking affection, and even black market organ theft.

Picking up right where Charm Offensive left off, these new songs are upbeat rockers that follow a similar vein of thought. It's dark, haunting, and somehow catchy as hell despite the creepy undertones of the songs. These three songs pack a punch and there is no filler to be found on this quick romp of an EP.

This is a one-time-only pressing of only 200 copies. These three songs span the a-side of the record while the b-side was preserved for a screen printed design. It's an odd-sized record, so every component of this release is custom, including the screen printed insert and the amazing album art layout. This is sure to be a standout piece in your collection!

https://www.mindovermatterrecords.com/MOM061

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is the good stuff first, and then I will get into the full story behind the release: Limited to 500 copies 2xLP pressing housed inside of a quad-gatefold jacket that opens up to ove

I've heard y'all like pics...so here's a teaser...  

I created everyone's shipping labels and now I am packing them in the order in which they were received.  A good chunk of orders going out today! You guys are awesome and there are a lot of order

This TJT release is gonna be so awesome! The test presses are approved and the actual records should be available in the next month or so. I can't wait to share all of the details on this one!

In the meantime, we also have a CD release coming up from a band names Glassfield. Ex-members of Lights At Sea formed a band that sounds like Hum and Torche had a three way with Young Widows. More on that in the next two weeks!

makes sense, but that sucks I was all hyped after the teaser a month or 2 back

The album is fucking awesome. If I didn't think I'd take a total bath on it, I would probably still release it as planned. But I am not sure how much traction it would get without the band playing out. Such a bummer!

This TJT release is gonna be so awesome! The test presses are approved and the actual records should be available in the next month or so. I can't wait to share all of the details on this one!

That pic is sexy! Can't wait.

In the meantime, we also have a CD release coming up from a band names Glassfield. Ex-members of Lights At Sea formed a band that sounds like Hum and Torche had a three way with Young Widows. More on that in the next two weeks!

Lights At Sea. Hum. Torche. Those words. I officially have wood.

The album is fucking awesome. If I didn't think I'd take a total bath on it, I would probably still release it as planned. But I am not sure how much traction it would get without the band playing out. Such a bummer!

honestly even as good as it is, you would probably sit on copies for years with no support of the album :(

• 2 weeks later...

Guess what?!  We have the brand new single from Glassfield streaming over at Substream right now!  FFO:  Hum, Torche, Thrice, Shiner...good shit.

http://substreammagazine.com/2016/03/premiere-glassfield-spirits/

Features ex-members of Lights At Sea, but they've evolved past the post-rock sound while maintaining some atmosphere.  It's riffier, sludgier and more melodic.  Check it out!

This will be available on digipak CD and all digital outlets, and be on the lookout for a split 7" from them in the near future as well!

Guess what?!  We have the brand new single from Glassfield streaming over at Substream right now!  FFO:  Hum, Torche, Thrice, Shiner...good shit.

http://substreammagazine.com/2016/03/premiere-glassfield-spirits/

Features ex-members of Lights At Sea, but they've evolved past the post-rock sound while maintaining some atmosphere.  It's riffier, sludgier and more melodic.  Check it out!

This will be available on digipak CD and all digital outlets, and be on the lookout for a split 7" from them in the near future as well!

Song's pretty tight. Thanks for letting me premiere it.

Yo.  Up late?  Stream the full Glassfield album over at our bandcamp (click the album cover) and the physical copies are officially for sale also. The CDs are in hand currently and will ship long before the 4/16 street date.

I look forward to your thoughts and opinions, VC!

MOM030_DigCover_600.jpg