2016 RSD Sales/Deals

dvv

Not sure if it'll be anyone on here's cup of tea but Ronald Records is doing a series of mystery vinyl grab bags for super cheap so it's really one for the gamblers. I will say I've bought from them before and had them ship internationally and their service is pretty damn good so even though they are little guy might be worth rolling the dice.

Their store doesn't seem to have any of their usual stock listed but it does have a link off to the left to their bandcamp which will give you an idea what to expect and apparently the grab bags will also have distro titles. They have in the past handled bands like Crisis Arm and Pallow so i'd expect something shoegazey/lo-fi indie/slowcore.

$10 for three 12"s has me considering taking a punt and I'm not even in America. Alongside this they are running a series of promotions for the whole of april. Deets below:

We are celebrating our 2 Year Anniversary by having our biggest sale ever at www.ronaldrecords.com!

Pick up the following options for only $10: 
Deal 1: (5) 7" Records! 
Deal 2: (5) Cassette Tapes! 
Deal 3: (5) CD's! 
Deal 4: (3) 12" Records!

BONUS DEALS FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL: 
Spend >$10 = Free Tape 
Spend >$20 = Free Tape + 7" Record 
Spend >$30 = Free Tape + 7" Record + 12" Record 
Spend >$40 = Free Tape + 7" Record + 12" Record + Shirt 
Spend >$50 = (2) Free Tapes + (2) 7" + 12" + Shirt 
Spend >$60 = (2) Free Tapes + (2) 7" + (2) 12" + Shirt

Everything will be chosen at random from our large collection of label and distro releases! All items included are new and unplayed with no doubles guaranteed!

Technically a RSD sale! Get those lovely Topshelf releases.

" Starting now, all of our CDs, vinyl and cassettes are 20% off all weekend with the code NEWSOLIDSEP. Purchase five or more Topshelf releases on any physical format and get the tote bag pictured here for free! Sale ends at 11:59pm EST Sunday night.

http://smarturl.it/tsrvinyl "

This is all vinyl/cds/cassettes EXCEPT pre-orders, yeah?

PAPER + PLASTICK RECORDS:

Record Store Day is here, and while some of you are lucky with inspirational local record stores others are not so lucky. Take 20% off in our store using the code "vinylnos" at check out.

Have a great day out there if you're crate diving.

http://paperplastick.limitedrun.com/categories/vinyl-all

Flenser are doing 20% off everything in store til Monday with the exception of Giles Corey & Pre-orders with the code "DOGSDONTPAYTAXES"

Get ya kvlt on guys

I picked up King Doubt which I stupidly sold, Bosse-de-Nage's "new" album, and Sanmhet's "new" album. Wish that Giles would have been able to get discounted.

Buy a copy of the Chestnut Road LP today and get some extra PopKid back catalog as a bonus.

http://popkidrecords.bigcartel.com/product/chestnut-road-lpii-orange-vinyl

I had someone describe it to me as Bivouac era Jawbreaker meets Mix era Leatherface. I was totally fine with that description.

Flenser are doing 20% off everything in store til Monday with the exception of Giles Corey & Pre-orders with the code "DOGSDONTPAYTAXES"

Get ya kvlt on guys

Ordered the Giles Corey and Heat Dust album, thanks!  I put the code in after having both in my cart at checkout and it took off like...$3.50?  Oh well.  Actually just listened to both bands and couldn't resist after hearing them.  That Giles Corey packaging sounds so awesome!

Ordered the Giles Corey and Heat Dust album, thanks!  I put the code in after having both in my cart at checkout and it took off like...$3.50?  Oh well.  Actually just listened to both bands and couldn't resist after hearing them.  That Giles Corey packaging sounds so awesome!

Yeah the $3.50 will have come off of heatdust which is a solid album, the Giles Corey box is definitely worth the extra price, the book is really fantastic (I've technically duplicated the book because I was lucky enough to snag the enemies list cd+book combo before it sold out). Sadly due to the size of the box, the weight and the extra production cost for the book the Flenser will likely never mark it down or include it in their promotion deals.

Mine was nearly $90 delivered to the UK and I'll admit I've never regretted paying that much, that album holds a very special place in my heart.

Yeah the $3.50 will have come off of heatdust which is a solid album, the Giles Corey box is definitely worth the extra price, the book is really fantastic (I've technically duplicated the book because I was lucky enough to snag the enemies list cd+book combo before it sold out). Sadly due to the size of the box, the weight and the extra production cost for the book the Flenser will likely never mark it down or include it in their promotion deals.

Mine was nearly $90 delivered to the UK and I'll admit I've never regretted paying that much, that album holds a very special place in my heart.

Totally understandable.  I'm really excited to get it and see it in person!